Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Myspace?
Last Post 13 Aug 2008 12:57 AM by SlugBuster7. 31 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
15 Aug 2007 05:12 PM  
lol I used to have one seems like everyone has one now. any of yall listen to country you should listen to brad paisleys song called online
SOUTHERN PRIDE
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
16 Aug 2007 12:07 AM  
Posted By rebel deer hunter on 08/15/2007 11:12 AM
lol I used to have one seems like everyone has one now. any of yall listen to country you should listen to brad paisleys song called online

Yeah, I like that song. I guess were winners and studs.....online, anyway !!
Mississippi
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Aug 2007 12:57 AM  
Im sorry if I hurt your feelings Ray. I dont see what the big deal is. You said that if someone tells you that they are from Buckmasters, you will accept them. If you post the information needed ( last name/ e-mail) on Buckmasters then only Buckmasters people will be reading it. Same people Ray. Oh well, if you dont want to be my friend, its ok.  But im really a nice guy, honest...
"Only perfect practice makes perfect, anything else just gets you good at being bad."
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
16 Aug 2007 06:24 AM  
Posted By Mississippi on 08/15/2007 6:57 PM
Im sorry if I hurt your feelings Ray. I dont see what the big deal is. You said that if someone tells you that they are from Buckmasters, you will accept them. If you post the information needed ( last name/ e-mail) on Buckmasters then only Buckmasters people will be reading it. Same people Ray. Oh well, if you dont want to be my friend, its ok.  But im really a nice guy, honest...

Your not understanding what I am saying, you do not need my name, and you do not need my email address. All anyone has to do it request to be added, and then I would like an email sent thru the account saying who you are and why you want me to add you. Because if I do not know who you are, and why you want to be added, I don't add anyone, because there has been alot of people causing problems. And I just got tired of it, so I set it to private. But you or anyone going to my page should see my picture, where I am from, my age, and under the picture you should see the email me, and the add me buttons. All you have to do is click the add me button and it shouldn't request anything, it should just send the message to me, unless you have been marked by MySpace as being a trouble maker or something, and then because of their settings on that then you need to know the name or email address. But that is not me doing that, that is MySpace Security doing that. And if you are getting that saying that you need to know my email or name and you have not casued any problems then you should contact myspace and ask them why you were put in their security risk list.

Also, I clicked on the link above and found out that even though that address was right the actual address that the link took you to had an "I" added to the end of the address. I don't know why, and MelSue tried fixing it several times for me, to make it so that it was just
www.myspace.com/r_rayjr It wouldn't do it for some reason. So if it still is doing it then you just need to copy and paste it into the address bar and run it that way. But there is nothing needed to get to my account. The only thing I did is set it up so that no one can see very much of my account unless they are in my friends list.
Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
Mississippi
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Aug 2007 06:57 AM  
My mistake Ray, I appologize.
"Only perfect practice makes perfect, anything else just gets you good at being bad."
TwitchFmx
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Aug 2007 10:23 PM  
www.myspace.com/wicked_ninja_q
GreatWhite
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Aug 2007 07:56 PM  
Ya know, I posted my Myspace and wonder if you need my last name to sign up? If you do it's Chauza.  www.myspace.com/vivalavram

I haven't had one Buckmasters member sign up yet, feeling kind of unloved.  It's OK, after meeting with my therapist some more, I think I'll be OK.
newhunter
12 Point
12 Point

--
22 Aug 2007 09:58 PM  
Mine is listed below in my signature

Webfetti.com

newhunter
12 Point
12 Point

--
22 Aug 2007 10:20 PM  
Posted By hunterspaces on 08/16/2007 1:53 PM
Ever think about joining a MySpace community for hunters?  http://www.hunterspaces.com is myspace for the hunting community, but with more features than myspace.  It's a combination of MySpace, YouTube, hunting news, RSS news, blogs, forums, etc.  you can even add your profile to myspace and facebook.  check it out.

Just signed up.

Same name as I use here.

Webfetti.com

mississippihunter21
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Jul 2008 07:27 PM  
practice dont make perfect . . perfect practice makes perfect
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
09 Jul 2008 02:30 PM  
SOUTHERN PRIDE
Ryan
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Aug 2008 12:57 AM  
mine is www.myspace.com/grover47
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!