Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
It's Hot
Last Post 17 Sep 2012 10:27 PM by tubby. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
03 Jul 2012 10:04 PM  
Well it was 107 yesterday, and at 5:20 i was driving home from work and saw 2 deer moving in this heat, the first was a very respectable 8 point with about a 16' spread and still 2 months of growing to go, the other was a small rack 6Pt. After seeing these got me once again checking out my camera's and gear. I guess it's about time to start getting ready for this season, Our Bow season will open up 2 weeks earlier this year, on Sept. 15. Anybody else seeing any deer moving in this heat.

wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
04 Jul 2012 11:46 PM  
It's been hot here to.......went outside today,truck said 106.We have been hanging between the upper 90's to around 110.Been seeing a few out feeding early morn and late evening.Our archery opens in mid Oct and it's still pretty warm.I am really hoping for a much colder winter.The insects are awful.
Cold weather makes for much better hunting(except for spring turkey)
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
12 Sep 2012 01:41 PM  
TUBBY I HAVE BEEN LUCKY THIS YEAR IT HAS NOT BEEN TO BAD DOWN HERE...I THINK THE HOTTEST I HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR WAS 97 FOR A DAY OR TWO MOST OF THE SUMMER HAS BEEN AROUND 90-94...BUT IM LIKE YOU I HOPE WE HAVE A MUCH COOLER WINTER THAN WE HAVE HAD THE LAST FEW YEARS...LAST YEAR I DONT THINK IT GOT BELOW 32 BUT 2 OR 3 TIMES... ( DOWN HERE )
MIKE EVERETT
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
17 Sep 2012 10:27 PM  
Hope things go good this year........didn't fire a shot last season but on the other hand, was a great duck and turkey season last year.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!