Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

EVERYINE GETTING READY????
Last Post 19 Aug 2010 03:29 AM by tubby. 10 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
12 Jul 2010 07:13 PM  
SO IS EVERYONE GETTING READY FOR ANOTHER DEER SEASON???WE WENT AND PLANTED PEAS AND PEANUTS ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO AND WENT BACK TO CHECK ON THEM THIS PAST WEEKEND THEY ARE LOOKING GOOD...NOW WE JUST HAVE TO GET SOME SWEET POTATOS PUT OUT .....WE STILL NEED TO BUILD SOME NEW SHOOTING HOUSES AND GO BACK TO FILL ALL THE FEEDERS..
MIKE EVERETT
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
18 Jul 2010 02:26 AM  
We got about 10 food plots planted in iron clay peas,put out 150 lbs of salt and they have started eatting some of the peas....can't wait to bust some deer and ducks !!!!!!!!!!
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
07 Aug 2010 10:33 PM  
Ha !! I need more time to get ready!! Any way we could postpone deer season for another month so I can get the rest of my stands out???

Kidding of course!! Still working on hanging a few chain ons and camera management. Joined a new club this year that has VERY strict trophy rules (just what I was looking for!!) and we have some awesome bucks on trail cams so far.

Good to hear from you Tubby and Pinetree!
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
08 Aug 2010 03:09 PM  
Same to ya Matt. How's the little one doing ?
Tubby
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
14 Aug 2010 12:56 PM  
Being a sweet little (aka 'spoiled rotten') toddler. See him just sitting there all sweet looking in my avatar? Well, that's a rare moment! LOL, he's walking around now and giving me a run for my money on keeping up with baby-proofing the rest of the house!

How is your family tubby?

tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
14 Aug 2010 02:57 PM  
We are doing pretty good..........got one learning to drive and one that just started 7th grade.It's good to hear from you,thought this place had died.Nothing goes on here anymore but I guess things slow down in the off season.
Tubby
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
14 Aug 2010 06:05 PM  
This place has died. I only stop in once in a while as there usually has been no change.

I spend some of my time on another forum that has alot more active posts and topics. Huntingnet.com , I go by the same handle there.

Seems that the powers that are running this website haven't made too many friends in the hunting community. I keep reading negative posts and comments (before they get deleted!) about membership and sales solicitation from the propietor of this site. I have to admit, I get them too and they are annoying.

I'll still stop in once in a while tho.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
14 Aug 2010 10:05 PM  
Yeah,I spend more time at DU and couple of other spots.Check out my pics in my hunting camp.There's a couple from the snow goose hunt me and Dylan went on.
I have give up on the "powers" here...I asked about project venison before last season started...never got the updated list.It used to be a happin place at one time....oh well.Catch up with ya later
Tubby
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
15 Aug 2010 05:10 PM  
Wow!! I went and checked it out, plus left a comment. You guys slaughtered alot of geese!!! I bet you two were grinning ear to ear after all that!
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Aug 2010 09:25 PM  
The season opened yesterday down in the lowcountry of SC. We turned the hounds out, and they broke up into three packs and jumped at least 4 deer. One pack jumped two fawns, which I saw. The other two packs ran in opposite directions from our standers, and no one saw what the dogs were running. Did hear some really good races, even though we didn't get to kill anything. Then last evening I sat in one of my tree stands, but only saw a few rabbits. It had rained during the day, and I think the heat and humidity screwed things up. I imagine the deer didn't move until way past dark-thirty. It's been raining all day today, so I won't get an opportunity to sit tonight, but hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, DU, QDMA, ASA, OYOA, Everyday Hunter, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Aug 2010 03:29 AM  

Posted By mcraddock on 15 Aug 2010 11:10 AM
Wow!! I went and checked it out, plus left a comment. You guys slaughtered alot of geese!!! I bet you two were grinning ear to ear after all that!

It was a blast ! I hope we get to do that again.There was around 30 of us on the 3 day hunt with a total of 926 birds.
Tubby
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!