Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
filming my hunt
Last Post 18 Sep 2009 04:59 AM by stubs. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
hank whitt
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Aug 2009 10:43 PM  
i hunt by myself and want to start filming my hunts. what would be the best way to film me and my hunt whether i am in a stand or  on the ground.thanks.
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
21 Aug 2009 10:49 PM  
I recommend getting a camera arm and filming from the treestand with a regular camcorder and tripod mount( but not the tripod). I use this system along with the digital camera that mounts to your bow or rifle. Makes for some great footage.
Howard
6 Point
6 Point

--
28 Aug 2009 10:48 PM  
There's a guy on the internet who does a good bit of ground hunting and he sets up two cameras. One is about ten yards off to film his general area with him in the shot, and the other is at the 10 oclock or 2 oclock in front his about about 5 feet away facing him. He edits the video and makes for nice transitions.
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
18 Sep 2009 04:59 AM  
i have a helmet cam straped to my rifle scope... it only shows the shot and its not the best quality but you could probly keep a handheld while you are sitting or hiking or what ever then use like what i have....?
good luck!
go BSU!!!!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!