Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
deer in front yard
Last Post 03 Oct 2009 02:12 AM by mark14. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
BOWHUNTER missouri
8 Point
8 Point

--
06 Aug 2009 03:15 PM  
sorry i don't have a pic but had a little yearlin come to our house , and it let us pet her. she comes by every other day. my boy got ot see it finely monday and he got to pet her, took a picture on phone cause the guys at work didn't believe that i peting a deer. wish i knew how to put the picture from my phone on here so you all can see.
GIT-R-DONE
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
08 Aug 2009 10:49 PM  
If you can get it uploaded to Photobucket some how, I can help you get it on here. Love to see it. A neighbor of mine had a pet buck when I was growing up. The deer routinely escaped from his "pen" and would mingle with our horses. It was fairly tame and would let you pet it briefly. I actually petted a deer before I ever started hunting them. Kinda backwards, huh?
BOWHUNTER missouri
8 Point
8 Point

--
14 Aug 2009 02:53 AM  
yea it is, but thats wierd that a wild aniemal let you pet it, been watching for it every day so i know its alright. i'm getting my sisters camrea and going to take a picture and put it on here. so you all can see.
GIT-R-DONE
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
01 Oct 2009 03:02 PM  
i had one we raised a few years back..her mom had been kild so i raised her at the house with my lab..she would come in the doggy door walk in the house ..it was real cool..just have to watch them they will still your tobacco...
MIKE EVERETT
mark14
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Oct 2009 02:12 AM  
that's pretty cool that a deer lets u pet it their usually afraid of humans
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!