Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
SO how ya'll like him now
Last Post 25 Oct 2009 09:45 PM by Fossil. 23 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 May 2009 12:27 AM  
Well since this place is soooooo dead,I'll post a flamer thread,just to STIR UP some interest.......
Soooo how do all  you folks that voted for Obama like him now,he's spent almost as much money as Bush has for the war in about 100 days.
Guns and ammo are near to noneDon't ya'll forget some of us told ya so(bet ya wished you'd have listened now,eh...)
The Dems are now going nuts to try to ban everything since Bama won,again we told you so
Unemployment is highest in Democrat states verses Rep.States,Hmmm,so much for helping a brother out,huh
Also is he even a US citizen,strange,he still ain't showed the public a legal birth certtificate,strange those are requirements for the jobcrazy ain't it?????
Now when they tell ya to turn in your guns what ya gonna do?
Well I'm buying when they do,I'll give ya $20 per gunWhat the heck,ya'll gave'em away,so whats the difference,you might as well sell'm to somebody that will use themOr that can at least hide them proper
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 May 2009 02:55 AM  
Didn't like him in the first place .
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 May 2009 04:15 AM  
no fair tubby,I already know you didn't like him......I'm trying to pick a fight with somebody who does/did,that is a member on here.I just like rubbing salt in a open wound,don't you???LOL
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 May 2009 04:19 AM  
Almost forgot,Tubby,I'm gonna plan a trip this fall to the CMP(candy store)in Anniston.you want to ride along.We can stop back in B'ham and make my cousin cook us a steak or we could harress him or sumthang to anoy him(it'd be fun,the anoying part)
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 May 2009 10:31 PM  
Will have to see what's going on closer to that time..........being annoying is always fun!
Tubby
kmehaffey
6 Point
6 Point

--
27 May 2009 01:18 AM  
I'll stick to my Gunz and Religion,, The Messiah can keep the CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
countrygirl
Forum Moderator
8 Point
8 Point

--
29 May 2009 06:26 PM  
don't like him!! Didnt vote for him! and buying all the guns and ammo we can now.....before we cant any longer!!GRRRRR
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
30 May 2009 03:55 PM  
man this sure is disappointing 56 views and only us Anti-Obama's posting.Guess those folks that raved about the dude before the election are have a hard time with them Crow rescipes,eh?
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
30 May 2009 04:04 PM  
HAHAHAHA......guess that crow tastes like crap no matter how they fix it !

The so called finaical experts are real good.......sure bail out the banks and auto makers but after they do that,what then? There is still no money in the hands of the consumers and what about the jobs GM,Chrysler and Ford have sent to other countries because they are too damn cheap to keep the AMERICAN worker ?
To the big high dollar execs.......suck it up boys ! we have to.
Tubby
The Bulldog
Forum Moderator
6 Point
6 Point

--
30 May 2009 04:49 PM  
I didn't vote for him either. I know he has a big mess in his hands and what have yah. I hope he can get something going. Wasn't he going to end the war in Iraq also?
He is a good talker, so far he has done a good job of that. You would have thought that he was standing in the unemployment lines with the factory workers and such.
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
31 May 2009 11:26 PM  
We need to start a new web site for him

No way in hell in 2012
wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
04 Jun 2009 03:27 AM  
It amazes me how the Obama supporters are standing by his side to this day. It truly as if he can do no wrong in their eyes. We are in for a very bad storm brothers and sisters. Are fellow Republican leaders have all but rolled over dead and let them Dems do whatever they please.

I am doing just as the rest of you are (or should be !) and buying every firearm and bullet I can muster til I go broke. You better believe that some radical anti-gun legislation is going to be passed and without a time expiration this go around.

Perhaps my fellow South Carolinians will join me if that ban does happen, and we will yet again be the first state to seceed from the Union.
Lyman
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Jun 2009 11:41 AM  
I can't belive they say your guns will be taken away, I hope no one belives that, it's an impossible for anyone to do that. Got to be just something to talk about. We have a gun registry which will be gone in the near future it's not feasable and a load of crap to think that all the guns would get registered.
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
12 Jun 2009 09:15 PM  
Posted By oldgun on 06/10/2009 5:41 AM
I can't belive they say your guns will be taken away, I hope no one belives that, it's an impossible for anyone to do that. Got to be just something to talk about. We have a gun registry which will be gone in the near future it's not feasable and a load of crap to think that all the guns would get registered.

And I think that is a naive outlook on things. Exactly why do you think that the National Rifle Association is the single biggest lobby group in the U.S. ? It's because the right to bear arms is the most endangered civil right we have. With your mentality, I am left wondering if you are a member of the NRA?  I would guess not, seeing as you feel that your gun rights are "guranteed" to you already. Probably a big waste of money, huh? 

We have a registry?   I wasn't aware of that. 

It will be gone in the near future?   Are you refering to to likeliness of a Brady Bill that may get passed? And you think the next one will have a time limit too?  With a majority of Democrats in all parts of the Senate? That's pretty bold!

load of crap to think that all the guns would get registered    I think the idea behind the second amendment is that it is a violation of civil rights to "register firearm ownership".  But every similarly governed country has succumbed to gun/owner registery and it was the first step into banning outright in most cases.  Is it really that far fetched of an idea for that to occur here?

Finally, I'm not trying to call you out Oldgun. I'm trying to understand you. I think we differ greatly in opinion on this matter. So I invite everyone on this forum to give me your opinion as well. I want to see how far out in left field I may be.

tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
13 Jun 2009 03:55 AM  
Personally .....i think once the paper work is done(if buying from a store)the government has no futher need of any type of info from me on my guns...be it the type,the number or how much ammo I have.
As far as our second amendment right....yes I think it is threatend by those liberal idiots.
mcraddock....if you are in left field...I am out there with ya.
Tubby
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
13 Jun 2009 02:20 PM  
I'm with ya guys,I'll play deep center feild---right on the fence.....
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
16 Jun 2009 03:09 PM  
could of been worse, you could of voted for a woman j/k *G*
kmehaffey
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Jun 2009 07:46 PM  
Posted By oldgun on 06/10/2009 5:41 AM

YOU ,my friend had better wake up and smell the coffee. , Are you so far back in the stone ages ,that you are unaware of all the firearm legislation before the senate,and congress ?,that SLOBAMA will surely sign into law the very second it comes across his desk ? I suggest you join a Pro FREEDOM,Pro Firearms orginization such as the N.R.A. or Gun Owners of America.and not ride on the shirt tails of all the pro freedom,pro firearms.Patriots. If SLOBAMA has the opertunity to sign any of these bills into Law ,he will and people like you will say it cant happen here when it already has.

PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
22 Jun 2009 06:30 PM  
HEY GUYS WHATS WRONG YA"LL DIDN'T GET YOUR OBAMA STIMULAS PACKAGE!!!!!!!!! HECK I GOT MINE
I GOT A BUCKET OF CHICKEN AND 5 WATERMELLONS.......
MIKE EVERETT
countrygirl
Forum Moderator
8 Point
8 Point

--
22 Jun 2009 09:02 PM  
Posted By Dobber on 06/16/2009 9:09 AM
could of been worse, you could of voted for a woman j/k *G*
I think Palin could and would of done a hell of alot better job!! At least she hunts...lol

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!