Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Need your prayers!!!
Last Post 04 Dec 2008 10:00 PM by wyatt_caldwell2. 12 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
11 Nov 2008 06:02 PM  
I just wanted to let you all know that my nephew, Anthony Ray was shot and killed Saterday Novemeber 8th 2008. He was only 15 years old...

I would have posted this when I first found out, but I had other things on my mind. But my family really could use all of the prayers and blessings that you all can give me and my family. Especially my sister Tammy. Who is the mother of Anthony...

Thank you all. And God bless!!!

Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
11 Nov 2008 08:19 PM  
condolences and prayers from up here in Ontario . Was it accidental or homicide ?
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
11 Nov 2008 09:11 PM  
It was homicide, a 12 year old is being held for criminal homicide. And a second person, a 15 year old for an accessory to a felony. They still do not know why, or it hasn't been anounced yet of any reason why...

Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
11 Nov 2008 09:31 PM  
Prayers from us down here in Bama
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
11 Nov 2008 10:35 PM  
prayers from florida
SOUTHERN PRIDE
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
11 Nov 2008 11:26 PM  
the worst thing is the little buggers will probably get sentenced as youths , get 3-5 yrs and at 18 or 21 their records will be wiped clean and they can go on without anybody caring . I hope your sister tries to get the court to throw the book at them and try `em as adults . Eye for an eye and mercy is for the weak , make them pay .
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
12 Nov 2008 08:10 AM  
The County Attorney is trying to decide if they are going to charge them as  adults.  In fact I just found out that he is suppose to decide sometime later today, Wednesday  November 12 2008.

The mother of the boy who actually shot him said it was an accident. But before she said that in the interview she gave, it said,

"The mother of the 12-year-old suspect said she believed her son threatened Ray but never intended to shoot him."

But I want to know how can a threat be an accident??? If he treatened him with a gun, that is no accident.

I swear, they really need to make gun safety a part of school. Too many kids now a days are getting ahold of guns and thinking that they can play with a real gun and nobody gets hurt. I mean they can do this training and not even have a gun in the class room. So there wouldn't even be a possibility of kids getting hurt in school by the class. But they will learn that if they find a gun to treat it with respect not play with it,  and to tell an adult about it.

Too many kids are killing other kids, and something needs to be done. But they do not need to make tougher or more restrictive laws.  The just need to teach kids about gun safety and to tell kids to tell an adult if they find or think they found a gun.  I really do think this would help...

Anyway, one of the news stories about this is at
http://www.ketv.com/news/17950336/detail.html
Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
12 Nov 2008 08:40 PM  
Well I hate say this but it`s primarily the parents responsibility to safely store guns and ammo. I agree that kids should be taught gun safety and the consequences of playing with loaded firearms , guns or bows. Here in Canada we have strict gun laws that limit our rights as guns owners , weapons must be stored separate from ammo in a glassless locking cabinet , they must have a trigger lock on while in transit .
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
12 Nov 2008 08:59 PM  
SO SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S LOSS.....AND YOU ARE RIGHT THEY NEED TO DO A GUN SAFTEY CLASS IN SCHOOL..BUT THE PARENTS NEED TO TEACH THIS ALSO......
MIKE EVERETT
Howard
6 Point
6 Point

--
12 Nov 2008 11:50 PM  
Prayers for peace healing and strength to you, your sister, family, and that Jesus accepts your nephew into His kingdom.
mark.nevels
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Nov 2008 04:05 AM  
our prayers and deepest sympathy to you and your family from ohio.I know there is nothing any of us can say to make anything easier on you,your sister,and family. Gods will is,was,and always will be, god bless you and your family in this time of greef,and may you all be reunited in the kindom of heaven.
Mark
8 Point
8 Point

--
13 Nov 2008 04:29 AM  
Prayers for you and your Family ring out from Pa.    May God's Love surround You,Your Sister and the Rest of your Family.....
Wyatt Caldwell
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Dec 2008 10:00 PM  
Sorry for your loss!!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!