Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Don't take it for granted(DEER HUNTING)
Last Post 11 Nov 2008 02:58 AM by rebel deer hunter. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
bdaz1cnb
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
06 Nov 2008 01:51 AM  
I found out in 2006 that I had a tumor the size of a Nerf football,after missing the"06" season for tests an such they decided to remove it in August of "07".Well I ended up having two teeth infected and since they found out the Tumor was attatched to my Spleen and it would also have to be removed they could'nt do it till they cleared up the infection.Well with that being said I did'nt get the surgery untill Dec of 07 so that is two years of missing deer season not to mention that me and my wife did'nt know if the cancer was going to do me in.Well Im still here and it was not  bad cancer so I am so looking forward to the Nov.08 rifle season and I'll hunt everyday like it could be my last, just in case.I hope you all do the same,enjoy yourselves and be safe.(Not for pitty I just want my fellow hunters to know it could all be over in the blink of an eye.)TAKE ADVANTAGE
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
06 Nov 2008 02:36 AM  
God Bless and glad to hear you are doing well.Oh yeah,welcome bud.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
rnwinter
6 Point
6 Point

--
07 Nov 2008 07:30 PM  
Thanks for the eye opener. Glad to have you back out there enjoying all that hunting and nature has to offer.
bdaz1cnb
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Nov 2008 08:41 PM  
Thanks guys,I appreciate it.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
11 Nov 2008 02:58 AM  
sorry to hear that, atleast your doing alright. welcome and goodluck huntn
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!