Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Obama VS McCane
Last Post 18 Dec 2008 10:48 AM by The Bulldog. 41 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 3123 > >>
Author Messages
Luke
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Oct 2008 02:36 AM  

What one if either is better for hunters

btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Oct 2008 03:12 PM  
Mcaine of course.You need to go read up at the NRA website,then YOU"LL know
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
24 Oct 2008 04:43 PM  
Posted By btr568 on 10/24/2008 9:12 AM
Mcaine of course.You need to go read up at the NRA website,then YOU"LL know

Enough said

Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
Mark
8 Point
8 Point

--
25 Oct 2008 12:29 AM  
Yes Sir What They Said.......
Mr.FreakNasty
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Oct 2008 03:59 AM  
defff 100% obama......................................................................if you want there to be a black market on all your hunting ammo. Granpa Mcaine has my vote
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
26 Oct 2008 03:39 PM  
I gotta tell this to some like-minded folks on this forum. I was in another hunting orientated forum where a few of it's members were arguing that they were going to vote for Obama for the following reasons : (keep in mind, these folks are supposed to be hunters !!)

1. one long-time member stated that the 2nd amendment is not a target of Obama's and that putting a democrat in office isn't going to mean that our firearm rights are going to be infriged upon !!

2. another member said that there is no way any president could take away our guns.

3. and a third member of long-standing said that he wouldn't mind if there were some bans on firearms that he didn't own.

4. and a few others that claimed that their rights as hunters was not the first thing on their agenda for choosing a candidate to vote for. Which means that they too believe the stuff coming out of Obama's mouth.

These are not my views, obviously. But I wanted to share some of the BLINDNESS out there. Once again, I am a ONE-ISSUE voter. Pro second amendment pertaining to individual rights. That's it.
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
27 Oct 2008 12:15 AM  
Mac....you would not even believe how many mis-guided folks there are in the world.My own wife used to be one,it took about 6 months of steady reseach on the net to start changeing her mind.But the big turning point was when I proved Al Gore was a liar,that an I bought her a shiney new rifle,then showed her the Dems wanted to take it from her without paying her back for what the rifle is worth...Whole new woman now.You can count on this house as 2 agaisnt Obama
sublime9787
6 Point
6 Point

--
27 Oct 2008 04:49 PM  
this will be my first time i can vote for the president since i was 17 for the last election and my vote will be going to mccain.
lumberrick
6 Point
6 Point

--
27 Oct 2008 09:17 PM  
It is'nt just Obama that is the problem with the 2nd Amendment rights. There are already a lot of lunatics in congress, I.E. Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid that are just waiting for a President that will sign there rediculous proposals. This man has the possibility of appointing 3 Supreme court judges during his term. And they will be the most Liberal, Far Left Judges this country has ever seen. Some of the recent gun decisions that were voted on, were only approved on a 5 to 4 vote. The next time they come up, we won't be so lucky. You all must know what senators and congress members are up for election in your area, and make sure these Left wing turds get kicked out or not voted in, in the first place. Bottom line, it is the small fish that are going to bring these Bills in form of our "Do Nothing" congress to be voted on. Don't give them the chance.

Long live Capitalism and Hard Work.
jkoehler
Forum Moderator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
28 Oct 2008 01:12 AM  
I myself am voyeing for Obama he is better for our economy he is better for our country.
Yes I am a sportsman I am a hunter I will defend my gun rites but looking ast the overall
picture Obama has my vote.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'
lumberrick
6 Point
6 Point

--
28 Oct 2008 03:00 AM  
Posted By jkoehler on 10/27/2008 7:12 PM
I myself am voyeing for Obama he is better for our economy he is better for our country.
Yes I am a sportsman I am a hunter I will defend my gun rites but looking ast the overall
picture Obama has my vote.

I respect your right to choose.  But,  IMO the economy and better for our country is at best "speculation".

There are a few things you can count on from Left wing Liberals.  They will undermine your Constitutional rights at some point.   Almost every radical enviromental group that fights "against the rights of law abiding sportsman is from the Liberal Left.  And Mr. Barry Obama is the furthest to the Left of anyone in Politics.

The economy will fix itself with hard work  from good solid Americans "that are'nt looking for government to be the savior."

Here is a plain fact, that cannot be disbuted.   Our economy is bad, mainly from the housing crisis.   The Liberal Democrats fingerprints are all over this disaster, back to the days of Jimmy Carter with his "Wonderful"  Community Reinvestment Act of 1977.  Bill Clinton made it even worse in 92.  Then when it was brought to the attention by a number of Republicans, that this was a disaster waiting to happen.  The Libs in Congress turned there heads.  And Human Waste like Barney Franks and Chris Dodd were dubbed as heros of the bailout, when they should have been thrown in prison.

I'm Sorry, I'll take my chances on someone who won't urinate on the Consitution vs. someone who won't deliver on the economy because it is his philosphy that failed us in the first place.
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
28 Oct 2008 10:06 AM  
Amen Lumberrick...I'd live to also point out that,he still hasn't come up with a birth certificate
majthor
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
28 Oct 2008 06:01 PM  
Neither candidate is a great choice in this arena... Didn't the NRA have McCain rated at "F" during the 2000 primaries? If so, what changed since then... Nothing but their rating from what I can see...

Looks like we are destined for a democratic controlled congress, so given the choice, I would rather have a Republican president to offset anything congress might attempt to pull... If Obama is elected, expect another Brady type ban to pass with overwhelming support...
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
28 Oct 2008 06:30 PM  
Im not going to vote because I dont like either of them but here is some information out of the november outdoor life hunting magazine, they interveiwed them and this is what they said about the second amendment. Mccain " I strongly support the second Amendment and I believe the Second Amendment ought to be preserved - which means no gun control". Obama said " I believe that the constitution confers an individual right to bear arms, but just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government cant contrain the exercise of that right, in the same way that we have a right to private property but local governments can establish zoning ordinances that determine how you can use it". Now biden wants to renew the clinton era ban on 200 different semi auto rifles, shotguns, and handguns based on cosmetics, grip type, and magazine capacity. In 1989 biden introduce the senate bill which would ban colt ar 15 and 8 similar firearms. Just thought this was interesting, but both are liars and are going to tell you what you want to hear.
SOUTHERN PRIDE
Turkulese
6 Point
6 Point

--
29 Oct 2008 08:12 PM  
I respect your point of view. However, you mention you are a hunter, a sportsman, and that you will defend your gun rights. I hope you are ready because with Obama in office you are going to have to defend all 3. Obama better for our country our economy? Tell me one thing he has ever done to help our country and our economy. The answer is you can't... he hasn't done anything in office other than become the most liberal senator in U.S. history.

The only reason that he has gotten where he has is because he is charismatic. Unfortunately, charisma is not a characteristic of leadership, at least one of quality. Our society has changed to a "image" society in which everyone (almost) is all swept up in emotion and image. We worry to much what people look like and make sure everything we say is Politically Correct. Obama gets an A in that subject.

If you take a look at his record/past you will see nothing but controversial relationships, liberal voting, and extremism. I think you need to take another look at that "overall picture" you are talking about.
lumberrick
6 Point
6 Point

--
29 Oct 2008 09:16 PM  
Posted By Turkulese on 10/29/2008 2:12 PM
I respect your point of view. However, you mention you are a hunter, a sportsman, and that you will defend your gun rights. I hope you are ready because with Obama in office you are going to have to defend all 3. Obama better for our country our economy? Tell me one thing he has ever done to help our country and our economy. The answer is you can't... he hasn't done anything in office other than become the most liberal senator in U.S. history.

The only reason that he has gotten where he has is because he is charismatic. Unfortunately, charisma is not a characteristic of leadership, at least one of quality. Our society has changed to a "image" society in which everyone (almost) is all swept up in emotion and image. We worry to much what people look like and make sure everything we say is Politically Correct. Obama gets an A in that subject.

If you take a look at his record/past you will see nothing but controversial relationships, liberal voting, and extremism. I think you need to take another look at that "overall picture" you are talking about.

Right on Turkulese.  If Obama wins, The Conservative minded people will be made to pay for our indifferences. The Liberal philosophy is so different than what was originally intended for our great country. It just plain scares the hell out of me.

I go to this restaraunt for coffee almost every morning.  There are the same 7 people there every day. 6 of us are die hard conservatives.  Work 50 60 hrs. a week. Pay our bills. Never talk about race or religion.  We are all small business owners.  And we all support John McCain.  Then the other guy, is a 40 year old ex truck driver, that ways about 350 lbs. Is temporarily disabled, smokes, and parks right in front of the door.  Except on days when he has his fishing boat hooked on.  Then he is able to walk his fat lazy butt acrossed the parking lot.  Guess where I saw him a month ago.  At the driving range hitting golf balls.  A bum taking advantage of the welfare system.  He is a die hard Obama supporter.  A lot of people I know just like him all support him.  Because they see a meal ticket.
Everybody I know in my community that is'nt a member of the teachers union, or a transplant from a big city.  Is for Obama.  The rural people that work hard everyday providing services and making product support McCain.  We are in for a real battle. 
Turkulese
6 Point
6 Point

--
29 Oct 2008 10:13 PM  
Yep... I'm a farmer and a teacher. I get off work from teaching and I go take over the combine for my 92 year old grandpa... whose been married faithfully to his wife for 68 years. My grandpa makes very little money and could easily go on welfare. He doesn't... because he doesn't believe in "spread the wealth". All "spreading the wealth" does is buy the support of the under-worked and overpaid.... as well as the unemployed/welfare recipient. And we have a lot of that in America these days.

But I am an optimist... will Obama get elected... it kinda looks like it. However, I am sure that 4 years from now people will hate him and his leadership (or lack of) so much that it will be several years before they elect another one like him. Just take a look at Carter... a true leader was born from that failed presidency.
Turkulese
6 Point
6 Point

--
29 Oct 2008 10:18 PM  
One more thing I want to point out: When you start voting your pocket-book instead of your principles... your principles can easily be taken away. That's the BIG PICTURE we need to be considering in this up coming election.
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
30 Oct 2008 01:57 AM  
Man I like you guys better by the minute,if ya'll ever get down here to the Coast,ya'll are invited for fish and fryed shrimp any time,unless ya'll would rather have mudbugs and beer
bigboy52
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Oct 2008 05:45 AM  
BUBBA ON OBAMA... PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM.

MAYBE I'VE GOTT'N THIS ALL WRONG- ME JUST BE'N AN OLD FARM BOY WITHOUT MUCH EDUCATION...BUT NOW, Y'ALL CHECK THIS OUT:

HIS FATHER WAS A KENYAN, A MUSLIM AND A BLACK-WE SEEN ALL THOSE PICTURES OF HIS NICE AFRICAN FAMILY.

HIS MOTHER IS KANSAN, ATHEIST, AND WHITE. SO-WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PICTURES OF HIS NICE WHITE MOTHER AND HIS NICE GRANDPARINTS-THE ONES WHO RAISED HIM ALL THOSE EARLY YEARS?

HIS FATHER DESERTED HIS MOTHER AND HIM WHEN HE WAS VERY YOUNG AND MOVED BACK TO LIVE WITH HIS FAMLILY IN KENYA (THAT'S THE ONES IN THE PICTURES).

HIS WHITE MOTHER THEN MARRIED AN INDONESIAN MUSLIM AND TOOK HIM TO THE CITY OF JAKARTA WHERE HE WAS FIRST SCHOOLED IN A MUSLIM SCHOOL.

HIS MOTHER THEN MOVED TO HAWAII AND HE WAS RAISED BY HIS WHITE MIDDLE CLASS-AMERICAN GRANDPARENTS THERE.

UMMM...NOW HERE'S THE HARD PART FOR ME (HELP ME OUT HERE, IF YOU CAN):

SOMEHOW, SUDDENLY-HE WENT TO THE BEST HIGH DOLLOR PREP SCHOOLS IN AMERICA, AND LATER, HE GOT INTO A TOP IVY LEAGUE COLLEGE AND LATER , INTO HARVARD LAW SCHOOL-HOW? WHO PAID FOR ALL THAT SCHOOLING? HOW ABOUT HARVARD LAW SCHOOL? SOMEBODY PAID A LOT OF BUCKS FOR THIS KID'S IVY LEAGUE EDUCATION.....WHO?

A SENATOR'S SALARY IS NOT THAT GREAT, BUT THIS YOUNG MAN AND HIS YOUNG WIFE PRESENTLY LIVE IN A $1.4 MILLION DOLLOR HOUSE THAT HE ACQUIRED THROUGH A 'DEAL' WITH A WEALTHY FUND RAISER. WHAT SORT OF 'DEAL'? RIGHT OUT OF HARVARD LAW, HE 'WORKED' AS A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTILVIST IN CHICAGO.

HE THEN ENTERED POLITICS AT THE STATE LEVEL AND THEN MOVED TO THE NATIONAL LEVEL- WHERE HE SCRAMBLES TODAY WITH VERY MINIMAL EXPERIENCE IN ANYTHING-WHILE OTHER PEOPLE WRITE HIS SPEECHES FOR HIM.

IN ALL HIS TIME IN THE STATE AND NATIONAL LEGISLATURES-HE'S NEVER LAUNCHED ANY IMPORTANT LEGISLATION WHATSOEVER. MOSTLY, HE'S OUT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

HE CLAIMS TO BE 'PROUD OF HIS AFRICAN HERITAGE' BUT IT SEEMS THAT HIS ONLY CONNECTION WITH AFRICA WAS THAT HIS FATHER GOT A WHITE GIRL PREGENT AND THE DESERTED HER.

HE IS PRESENTLY A MEMBER (FOR OVER 20 YRS!) OF AN 'AFROCENTRIC' CHURCH IN CHICAGO THAT HATES WHITES, HATES JEWS, AND BLAMES AMERICA FOR ALL THE WORLD'S FAULTS.

HE REPEATEDLY COVERED UP FOR THAT PASTOR AND THAT CHURCH-SAYING THAT HE CAN SEPARATE THE RELIGION FROM THE POLITICS, WHEN HE HEARS A HATE-WHITEY SERMON.

HE CLAIMED THAT HE WAS SIMPLY UNABLE TO CONFRONT HIS PASTOR FOR 20+ YRS ABOUT THE PASTOR'S DEMONSTRATED UN-AMERICAN BIAS, BUT HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE THAT HE CAN CONFRONT NORTH KOREA AND IRAN, WHEN THE TIME ARISES TO TAKE AMERICA'S SIDE.

YEAH- WITH THIS BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE, HE 'HOPES' THAT HE COULD BE A UNITER AND BRING US ALL TOGETHER;

BUT-WE THINK THAT THE REAL 'HOPE' IS, THAT HE REALLY HOPES, THAT NO ONE WILL PUT ALL THESE PIECES TOGETHER, UNTILL AFTER THE ELECTION....!

AND HE WANTS TO BE OUR COMMANDER AND CHIEF OF OUR ARMED FORCES AND HE WAS NEVER IN THE SERVICE. Hmmm....WE CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?

THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS

THIS WILL MAKE YOU RE-THINK: A TRIVIA QUESTION IN SUNDAY SCHOOL: HOW LONG IS THE BEAST ALLOWED TO HAVE AUTHORITY IN REVELATION? GUESS THE ANSWER? REVELATION CHAPTER 13 TELLS US IT IS 42 MONTHS, AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS -ALMOST A FOUR-YEAR TERM TO A PRESIDENCY. ALL I CAN SAY IS LORD HAVE MERCY ON US!

ACCORDING TO THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS THE ANTI-CHRIST IS: THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL BE A MAN, IN HIS 40'S, OF MUSLIM DESCENT, WHO WILL DECEIVE THE NATIONS WITH PERSUASIVE LANGUAGE, AND HAVE A MASSIVE CHRIST-LIKE APPEAL...THE PROPHECY SAYS THAT PEOPLE WILL FLOCK TO HIM AND HE WILL PROMISE FALSE HOPE AND WORLD PEACE, AND HE IS IN POWER, WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING...

IS IT OBAMA??

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 3123 > >>

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!