Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
HOPE YOUR HAPPY !!!
Last Post 26 Nov 2008 12:58 PM by Trey. 19 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
hobocr
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Oct 2008 08:53 PM  
Hi, how is everybody have not been on here as a member in a while, did not get kicked off, just in the back ground. I see that the new form is still not what they had hoped for    Happy now JACKIE ? For all of you that rember me I leave you with a HI and hope you are doing good in live and happy hunting !!!! For those that don,t  i leave my name  Chip Rushing !!   AKA   HOBOCR 
hobocr
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Nov 2008 07:00 PM  
Boy O Boy this place would have been smoking two years ago with pics and people talking , I been looking for the past two weeks and there has still been little to no activity on here !!!!!!!! Ya"ll don't have to post anything on here , Ya'll know that I'm RIGHT !!!!!!!!
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
04 Nov 2008 09:14 PM  
We had a little family reuninion going on around the camp fire,but someone moved it to rapid fire and it kinda died down.Maybe I should chuck a couple of logs on the fire
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
06 Nov 2008 12:23 AM  
and your point?
hobocr
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
06 Nov 2008 02:39 AM  
I think that I stated my point in the first and second post, and just because you are a moderator, I'm not scared to be called out !! Come join me and my thousand yard stare !!! HI Everybody !!!
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
06 Nov 2008 01:01 PM  
*L* who's calling you out? get over yourself, i was replying not as a mod but as someone who has been around for over 10 years, seen more changes than not, been around when the forum was busier than it was 2 years ago, been here when it was slower than this past summer.
Thousand yard stare? must be the medication, time to change it up sunshine
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
07 Nov 2008 02:28 AM  
LOL,Dobber ya are right,and ain't right.
hobocr
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Nov 2008 03:03 AM  
Funny one Dobber, just seeing if anybody was still alive around here and if I could get something going , hope your hunting is going good !!
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
07 Nov 2008 03:11 PM  
The forum never used to be used, it was always the chat room, could post pictures in there and go back and see who wrote what going back a few hours. Hell i remember staying up for hours chatting to people from all over the place.
The problem with this forum is that there is very little thats different than other forums, and its not a source of income. Going to a place like jesse's who used to be a regular on here before he started that site, he has set himself up a great business and does what needs to be done to create a buzz. Used to have Russel T come by every now and then and chat, not sure if Jackie ever did.
I said it back then and several times since, why mess with a good thing, but once its messed with theres no changing it. When the last change happened people took it personally, hell i have been through several changes for the worse in my opinion and i get what i pay for.
As for beign a mod, its not like we get special treatment, can;t remember the last time anyone from buckmasters said anything to me. The mod room is likely the slowest around which isn;t the case in other forums i hang my hat at.

Amy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Nov 2008 03:42 PM  
just wondering if you were still there looks like I may have just missed you out there
kizew
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Nov 2008 11:56 PM  
Dobber, you stirring stuff up?
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
17 Nov 2008 12:32 AM  
LOL,give the man some elbow room,he's trying!!!!!
kizew
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Nov 2008 01:29 AM  
How ya been Nathan?
btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
18 Nov 2008 03:52 AM  
Doing good Kiz,hows your season going?
kizew
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Nov 2008 11:33 PM  
I only got out bow hunting 3 times Nathan, but had an awesome hunt. Our gun season opens Saturday - wooohoooo!
Dobber
8 Point
8 Point

--
23 Nov 2008 04:06 PM  
Hey Kindred, and as always
countrygirl
Forum Moderator
8 Point
8 Point

--
24 Nov 2008 04:39 PM  
Dobber Stirring things up??? LOL Never!! Hi All, hows everyones season going? Mine? Uhh Only took a doe with my bow so far. But hey, Thats a acomplishment for me. LOL Been having a good time trying to get that biggun!!
The Bulldog
Forum Moderator
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 Nov 2008 10:19 AM  
Posted By hobocr on 11/05/2008 8:39 PM
I think that I stated my point in the first and second post, and just because you are a moderator, I'm not scared to be called out !! Come join me and my thousand yard stare !!! HI Everybody !!!

Think I remember some kid from Louisiana who wanted to know how to smoke a pipe and who was always in pursuit of the thousand yard stair.  Has this young man returned to us? WhiskeyRebel if I rembember right?
hobocr
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Nov 2008 11:26 PM  
???? The world my never no !!! Hey Bulldog !!
Trey
6 Point
6 Point

--
26 Nov 2008 12:58 PM  
Hey hobocr I hope the mill closing for awhile does not affect you too bad, I do alot of business in Jonesboro with the lumberyard there. Just hope the mill opens back up. I see the one in Bastrop just closed, not good this time of the year.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!