Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

we need your prayers!
Last Post 24 Aug 2008 01:07 AM by doeslayer. 10 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Jul 2008 06:27 AM  
will you guys pray for my girlfriend? she was in the middle of a rodeo queen meeting and they were on horse back and her saddle strap broke so she slid under the horse and broke her arm in several places shes in surgery right now and hopefully will be home sunday . 
thanks!!!!
go BSU!!!!!
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Jul 2008 04:08 PM  
Man,i pray things will be ok.Be very supportive and encourageing,rehab is a long(tough) road.I know I have been there,i spent almost 2 years going.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Jul 2008 09:01 PM  
thanks tubby i may end up doing rehab with her cause i quit a year early i was supposed to be there for 3 when i blew my knee and its getting worse so i gotta go back and i found out we can do it together. but i will see her tonight and ill get back on to tell how shes doing.
go BSU!!!!!
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
20 Jul 2008 03:53 AM  
What a tough break.... just said a prayer.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Jul 2008 04:43 AM  
i just seen her in the hospital and she's doing good she was awake and responsive but she completely shattered her elbow, broke her arm in 3 places, one place was a compound fracture and she spent 6 hours in surgery today and it took 33 screws and 2 plates to put her elbow and arm back together and she wont have full movement for 6 months and then she still has to got to rehab 

i just dont get why it had to be her that got hurt! she is so soft and quiet! i would have done anything for me to have to go through that instead of her of specially cause they had her sitting in our little hospital for two hours without pain killers! 
go BSU!!!!!
Jawja
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Jul 2008 03:54 PM  
Prayers for a full recovery one the way up from middle Ga
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
20 Jul 2008 04:32 PM  
I'm glad she made it out of surgery and is doing better.It's will be a tough road but it can be done with faith and support from you and her family.Keep us up to date on how she is doing.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Jul 2008 09:07 PM  
she is no longer at the hospital!!! but i havent been to see her or talked to anybody yet! so i dont know how shes doing. ill try getting back on later when i find out and i dont know bout the support from her dad hes not helping the situation at all!!! he doesnt work and thinks she has to wait on him 24/7 and he was saying that this injury wouldnt get her out of cooking him dinner or anything but shes not aloud to do anything for 6 months so im trying to get her dad to let me go do her chores for her but he isnt understanding at all and its worrying me!
go BSU!!!!!
jkoehler
Forum Moderator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
20 Jul 2008 10:38 PM  
Tell her she has prayers from kansas
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
21 Jul 2008 02:01 AM  
thanks everybody!!! 
i just got home from seeing her and she is getting along with this great she came home and i got to be with her for 2 1/2 hours! she looks great! and she isnt in so much pain!!!
go BSU!!!!!
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Aug 2008 01:07 AM  
Prayers from Arkansas
wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!