Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
What Happened to Bucktalk??
Last Post 12 Nov 2008 08:18 AM by MelSue. 9 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
T-BONE
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Jul 2007 06:21 PM  
So I was on my cpu today and decided to go check on Bucktalk (that I have not been on in ages) and then I try to sign in and it says my username and password does not exsist. Did every ones account get deleted when they changed things up??
mc6528
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Jul 2007 07:40 PM  
We all started from scratch.
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson
buck
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Jul 2007 10:53 PM  
Hey T-bone your not alone it hit us all very fast .so i shortened my author name and here i am ..
cfiloteo3
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 Jul 2007 12:18 AM  
I felt the same, but at least we are all starting over.
Crystal City,
Zavala County,
Deep South Texas
rackaholic1989
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 Jul 2007 02:53 AM  
yup i was surprised too! but o well
If Its Brown It's Down!
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 Jul 2007 12:21 PM  

Well actually T-bone, this is a different forum page. If you look at the top of this page you will see a thing that says,

"This is a link to the old forums. They will remain for a short while
www.buckmasters.com/forum"

They say you can still go to the old forum if you want. But they says that in the near future that you will not be able to leave comments or anything. It will just be for reference purposes mostly, because of all the good stuff there that people still want access to.

I hope it works out like they say. But the old forum it still there, it's just everyone had to re-register for the new forum.

Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
T
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Oct 2008 11:23 PM  
well since things are starting to pop around here,

anyone interested in becoming a family on a mob strategy game. no its not like the myspace one, its better and it is free.

well just seeing if i can get a crew together here, all who's interested i can get it started and post more details and game strategy etc.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
T
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Oct 2008 11:25 PM  
dang it, i think i posted that on the wrong page.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
16 Oct 2008 02:47 AM  
everyone had to make a knew name
SOUTHERN PRIDE
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
12 Nov 2008 08:18 AM  
When I was on the old site.. I was a Moderator and I questioned whether they would place a post letting members know there would be a site change.... advance warning so to speak.... but the answer back then to me was..... No warning post because we have done it this way in the past and it works.

We were allowed to join the new site as beta users to give it a test run before it became official to see if any kinks could be ironed out. To this day there are still some that pop up. When we were all beta users we could not discuss nor tell anyone about the upcoming new site as part of the hush hush agreement. It threw some people and some people just dived right in. Quirky huh?
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!