Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
HI!!!!
Last Post 06 Aug 2007 09:41 PM by jkoehler. 24 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
Firepoggy
8 Point
8 Point

--
04 Aug 2007 03:18 AM  
Welcome to the forum
To Authenticate the posting experience, this post may contain impact shots.
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
04 Aug 2007 04:58 PM  

Coming up on my 39th season, i'm looking forward to this one  as much as my first one.

wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
05 Aug 2007 01:56 PM  
This is only my 3rd season coming up!!! So I guess you can say I am new. Even though I am 39 years old, I did not get to hunt as a kid because my mom did not like guns and so did not want them in the house. Which I don't really get, because some of her family hunts. I mean her parents didn't, but her brother did/does. And her Uncle did, and so did their kids and grand kids. That is all I know for a fact who hunted on her side of the family. And no one was every killed by guns in her family. So I don't know why she was that way. I mean if anybody shouldn't like guns it should have been my dad. His Uncle was killed when he was about 15 or 16 years old ,he worked at the hospital (doing what I don't remember) and saw his body coming in. But he hunted before he married my mom, and a couple times after the married, but all before I was born, I think.

But anyway, I did not getting into hunting before 2005 because I couldn't afford it since I am an Unemployed Disabled Veteran. I left the Navy in 1997 and was in for over 11 years, so I did not do any hunting while I was in because I lived on the ship and so I did not have any place to keep a gun. The only reason I got started in 2005 is because of some great people who helped me get a few things I needed to get hunting.
Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
z3z528

--
05 Aug 2007 04:03 PM  
well not to brag or anything but i have 2 seasons under my belt.. workin on the 3rd here.. i know i dont have alot of experience myself.. but i do hunt with alot of experienced hunters.. and i cant wait to have 30+ yrs under my belt and to teach others what ive learned over the years..
Ohio is where the Big Bucks Roam!!!
jkoehler
Forum Moderator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
06 Aug 2007 09:41 PM  
Hello I have deer hunted for the last 24 years its like everything else never to old to learn
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!