2010 deer season.
Last Post 04 Jan 2011 02:42 PM by Geecheeboy. 0 Replies.
Author Messages
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Jan 2011 02:42 PM  
Well, the season is over 'til next August 15th. All in all it wasn't the worst, but it could have been better. I managed to kill 2 does, 5 bucks, 5 'yotes, 4 wild dogs, and 1 bobcat. My son killed 1 doe, and he and another young man killed a nice 8 point, together. Needless to say, even after donating 3 deer, we've got plenty of venison in the freezer to last 'til next season. Hopefully the SC DNR, will not cave in to the out of state hunters and the folks in the Northern part of the state, with this bs of allowing only 4 bucks and 4 does per year. Next they will be trying to outlaw dog hunting!

Anyhow, it's time to get serious about varmint hunting, until turkey season. I hope everyone had a good year, and Happy New Year to all of you!

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment, DU, NWTF, QDMA, SportsmenNA, Everyday Hunter, and PROUD SC redneck REBEL for life. If the South had won the war, Obama wouldn't be in the White House.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, DU, QDMA, ASA, OYOA, Everyday Hunter, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

---
Active Forums 4.2