FIRST BOW BUCK
Last Post 22 Feb 2011 07:28 PM by pinetree. 4 Replies.
Author Messages
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
16 Nov 2010 07:50 PM  
WELL IT WAS SATURDAY OCT 30TH AT 5:58 I WAS SITTING IN MY HONEYHOLE THINKING TO MYSELF THAT WHEN THIS WIDE 8PT COME WALKING IN HE IS GONA WALK DOWN THIS TREE LINE TURN RIGHT BEHIND THE 1ST TREE I WOULD STAND UP WHEN HE GETS BEHIND THE SECOND I WOULD DRAW MY PSE AND WHEN HE WALKED OUT I WOULD STICK HIM...WELL IT ALL WORKED BUT HE DID NOT STEP OUT FROM THE 2ND TREE... SO I STOOD THERE ... I LEANED BACK AND HAD ABOUT A 8" HOLE TO SHOOT TRHOUGH...I HIT THE TRIGGER AND CRACK!!!!!!! RIGHT IN THE SHOULDER....HE RAN ABOUT 80 YARDS AND I WATCHED HIM FALL.....MY FIRST BUCK WITH A BOW......HE WAS A 8PT 173/4 INCH WIDE ON THE INSIDE SPREAD.. 163LB...ABOUT 31/2 YEARS OLD... MAN I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER....SOMETHING I LEFT OUT SUNDAY OCT. 31ST WAS MY 42ND BIRTHDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.....NOW THIS WAS A BUCK WE HAD ON FILM.. THAT MY DAUGHTER HAD CLAIMED TO BE HERS....I KEEPED TELLING HER FIRST COME FIRST SERVE... OH WELL SHE WAS A LITTLE MAD AT FIRST BUT AFTER SHE FOUND OUT OTHERS HAD SEEN HIM AND HAD BEEN HUNTING HIM SHE WAS GLAD THAT HER OLD DAD SHOT HIM........NOW SHE SAYS IM NOT ALLOWED BACK TO THE HONEY HOLE UNTILL SHE SHOOTS THE OTHER 8 AND 2 SIXES DOWN THERE....
MIKE EVERETT
BOWHUNTER missouri
8 Point
8 Point

--
19 Nov 2010 08:21 PM  
congrats on your first bow buck kill.
GIT-R-DONE
RobertM
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Jan 2011 05:14 AM  
Congratulations.
chunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Feb 2011 06:30 PM  
There is nothing like the feeling of putting in the time and having a plan come together on a mature deer (buck or doe). Congratulations!
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
22 Feb 2011 07:28 PM  
WELL THE NEXT SATURDAY I SHOT A DOE FROM THE SAME STAND AND HUNTED THROUGHOUT THE SEASON BUT NOTHING ELSE EXCEPT A YEARLIN AND SOME COON WERE SEEN THERE...I HAD A GOOD TEAR GOT MY 8 AND A DOE WITH MY BOW AND A KULL 4PT WITH MY RIFFLE..AS FOR MY DAUGHTER SHE HAD HER CHANCE AND GOT BUCK FEVER AND MISSED....MAYBE NEXT YEAR....
MIKE EVERETT

---
Active Forums 4.2