Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

First Bow Kill
Last Post 25 Sep 2007 08:01 PM by rebel deer hunter. 11 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
the one
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Sep 2007 07:50 PM  

Well this is the first one that I was able to find after the shoot. You all have heard this before the one that got away. Well I am not going to go there. I am just happy that I found this one. It only went 30 yards. The sad thing was I left my camera took picture with camera phone. This is a small 6 pointer. Field dressed at 93lbs. WILL UP LOAD PICTURE WHEN I COMPLETE UPLOADS 101. THIS IS THE ONLY SITE WERE I CAN NOT SEEM TO INSERT IMAGE.

PGHHunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Sep 2007 08:35 PM  
Congrats on the kill I can't wait for the pics. I can't hunt for a buck until the end of September.
YOU GOTTA WANT IT!!!!!
George, Pennsylvania
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the one
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Sep 2007 01:34 PM  
thanks PH can you tell me the screte to uploading pictures
Droptine
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Sep 2007 03:42 PM  
Congrats on your first of many bow kills
WANTABIGBUCK
12 Point
12 Point

--
15 Sep 2007 03:54 AM  
CONGRATS TO YA
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Sep 2007 01:25 PM  
first u need 2 put your picture in a site like photobucket or 81x.com that will give u a url for the pick. then when u post, click on the picture box (thats the mountains and the sun box three lines down and on the left) paste your url in the top line and hit ok. picture is inserted. any problems you can send the pic to me in email and i will post for ya.
leave a message after the beep... me and the boy is hunting
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
15 Sep 2007 05:31 PM  
Congrats on your first of many
wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
16 Sep 2007 05:41 AM  
Congrats!!! Hope to see pictures soon.

Like someone above said to post pictures, you first need to put them on a website like photobucket.com or some other photo website. Then when you get the posted at that website look for the ULR for the pictures you want to post. This will look like a website address starting with http:// and something else behind it. You will copy this address and go to Buckmasters webpage here and go to post your pictures. If you do it here in this thread, you will need to click the ADD REPLY button and click it then uses the directions I gave you at your other post you did on how to post pictures. Do not use the QUICK REPLY area at the bottom of this page, it does not have the tool bar needed to post pictures. If you are going to post at a new thread then all you have to do is click the ADD NEW TOPIC and this will also give you the tool bar you need to post pictures.

Good luck, and congrats again!!!
Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
cfiloteo3
6 Point
6 Point

--
17 Sep 2007 06:23 AM  

Congrats on a long wait during the off-season and then laying one down right off the bat.

Crystal City,
Zavala County,
Deep South Texas
jkoehler
Forum Moderator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Sep 2007 08:04 AM  
Congrats to ya
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'
HurricaneJay
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Sep 2007 12:11 PM  
Congrats on the first one! Looks like two of us took our first deer with a bow within the past week Mine also would have been a 6 pointer as well had I not missed the first shot
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Sep 2007 08:01 PM  
congrats, you get them pics yet
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!