Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Fifth deer of the 2011 season
Last Post 11 Oct 2011 09:56 PM by Rocky Bluff Ranch. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Oct 2011 01:52 PM  
Killed a nice 125 lb nanny this past Friday night with my T/C Encore in .308, using Winchester 150 grain power point ammo. She was 60 yards away and nailed her with a perfect high shoulder shot that took out both lungs and about 3" of back bone. I killed her out of the same stand, on the same food plot and over the same corn pile ( just 20 yards closer) than buck #4 the previous Monday evening. I also had pics of this doe on the same camera as the pics of the 8 point.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, DU, QDMA, ASA, OYOA, Everyday Hunter, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.
Rocky Bluff Ranch
6 Point
6 Point

--
10 Oct 2011 12:15 AM  
If you can post some photo's
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Oct 2011 11:55 PM  
I have asked for help several times, but no one seems to want to provide anything but some smart ass replies. I have pics of all 5 of them and would love to post the pics, as well as some trail cam pics, and other things. The tutorial doesn't provide the info on how to get into the attachment portion of the posts, so that I can browse and upload from my computer files.

All pertinant infor would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, DU, QDMA, ASA, OYOA, Everyday Hunter, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.
Rocky Bluff Ranch
6 Point
6 Point

--
11 Oct 2011 09:56 PM  
I am going out of town for a few days when I get back I will try it again my self to make sure i can still do it.
It has been some time for me.
If you would like to email me fill free megabyts@aol.com

Talk too you soon
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!