Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Coyote down..Fist post in probobly 4 years
Last Post 18 Jan 2011 07:07 PM by Geecheeboy. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Mapes
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Jan 2011 03:18 PM  
Went out this morning after laying around last night thinking if I should or not.When I saw it hit 10 degrees I figured they would be hungry.
Found fresh tracks on the way in and snuck up on a creek bed, knelt down and was looking down the creek.
I hit the mouse squeaker 5 times and here she came. 20 yards boom down she went.Started calling again and looked over and she was RUNNING AWAY!Followed her tracks, kicked her up 2 times and shot her in the head with the .17 hmr.
The 17 can do it..just aim for the head!
Thats the story, not much to tell but the hunt lasted less than 10 minutes. HAvent posted here for a long time, but figured Id jump back on for a few.

Mapes
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Jan 2011 03:18 PM  
Ok i guess I dont know how to post pictures here.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/JMapes/mapes-yote.jpg
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Jan 2011 07:07 PM  
Don't feel bad, I can't get pictures to post , nor can I get my signature to automatically post at the end of each post or reply!

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment, DU, NWTF, QDMA, SportsmenNA, Everyday Hunter, and PROUD SC redneck REBEL for life. If the South had won the war, Obama wouldn't be in the White House.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, DU, QDMA, ASA, OYOA, Everyday Hunter, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!