Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Antelope killed at 117 yds with a bow
Last Post 26 Nov 2009 11:07 PM by mark14. 63 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 4 << < 1234
Author Messages
hyco
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Jan 2009 10:21 PM  
it was more ethical than the average hunter sighting in his .270 the weekend before deer season and trying a 200 yard shot. the dude was prepared. he knew what it would take to make the shot and had the confidence to do so. that is the bases of ethics. he was not some jackleg just flinging arrows like most of our gun brothers do. if any of us has been fortunate to shoot several. we have all made bad shots. if you haven't, your time will come. i have no problem with somebody doing what he's capiable of.
take your kids hunting with you and you won't be hunting your kids
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
14 Jan 2009 03:43 AM  
I'm gonna have to disagree with you,your average hunter will take the time to sight in a rifle and practice.It's a respect for the animal we hunt.The jackleg you described is the one that would sight a gun in an go try a 200 yd shot.
Yes,I have made some bad shots....some close ,others at a distance and you are right sooner or later we all make mistakes.
Not saying the guy isn't capable,just there is to much that can go wrong at that distance,especially with a bow.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
The Bulldog
Forum Moderator
6 Point
6 Point

--
14 Jan 2009 11:20 AM  
Oh my, this is an old thread, can't someone come up with something new to debate about?
mark14
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 Nov 2009 11:07 PM  
I agree with you Jake that guy is full of it
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 4 << < 1234

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!