Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW TO HIDE A BLIND A LITTLE MORE?
Last Post 21 Mar 2010 06:45 PM by tubby. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
mark14
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Feb 2010 12:04 AM  
I dont know what i am doing wrong but the deer keep on spotting my blind and they come out in a different place and their making me mad. I dont know how else to hide it a little more. I even put dead branches over it to make it blend in. I need some help, do any of you know what to do.
HawgNSons.Com
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 Feb 2010 05:27 PM  

Posted By mark14 on 24 Feb 2010 06:04 PM
I dont know what i am doing wrong but the deer keep on spotting my blind and they come out in a different place and their making me mad. I dont know how else to hide it a little more. I even put dead branches over it to make it blend in. I need some help, do any of you know what to do.

Mark14... They are making you MAD? If any part of being in the outdoors with god's creations make you MAD I suggest you find a different hobby.

It's highly probable the deer have smelled you & your set-up.

Be a Hawg in the Game...of YOUR Choice!
hardhunting
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Mar 2010 11:59 PM  
scent scent scent!
Lord, let me shoot clean, kill clean, and if i cant kill clean please Lord let me miss clean
ks_hunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Mar 2010 04:35 PM  
Evergreens work great they will stay green for a while after cutting i just push in the cutting around my ground blinds so it looks like there growing there and a added bounes most evergreens have a strong smell that will help mask your sent.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
21 Mar 2010 06:45 PM  

Posted By ks_hunter on 19 Mar 2010 10:35 AM
Evergreens work great they will stay green for a while after cutting i just push in the cutting around my ground blinds so it looks like there growing there and a added bounes most evergreens have a strong smell that will help mask your sent.

Good advice.....pay close attention to your scent
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!