Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Free Chase V/S High Fences
Last Post 05 Nov 2009 08:08 PM by Rugermk2. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
wellshunts65807
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Oct 2009 05:15 AM  

Well there is a lot to say about free chase hunting which is what I prefer but there also those who prefer high fences hunt and knowing for sure they will take home a trophy every time. I would love to hear both sides of the story so speak up and let's hear what ya'll think out there.  I would also enjoy hearing what ya'll think about Public V/S Private land hunts and the benifits of each. 

Jackie Wells
Fossilman
6 Point
6 Point

--
26 Oct 2009 05:38 PM  
I like free chase,but as I read more about more populated areas,its high fence..So I guess whatever is at hand would be fine with me as long as I fill my freezer............(I'm not a head hunter)......
God,family and friends,nothing better!!
JBinMontana
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
31 Oct 2009 01:18 PM  
I've never hunted high fence areas, so I would not know the experience. I have only hunted the wide open places here in Montana, and no I do not come home with a filled tag everytime. But I feel to each his own, if one has deep enough pockets and a limited time to hunt, let them be the judge of which they prefer.
JB
Avid lover of the 7mm-08
Rugermk2
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 Nov 2009 08:08 PM  

I myself prefer free chase, it takes more skill, and a little bit of thinking to harvest something ya know? I just enjoy setting up my cam, and checking it from time to time. I also like the fact that free chase, you never really know what your going to come across, or what to expect once the deer start roaming. To me hunting isn't about getting an animal everytime, its about enjoying what freedom we have left, and spending time in the wonderful woods!!!!! Just my 2 cents

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!