Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

I passed on this 10 pointer last night.
Last Post 26 Oct 2009 05:39 PM by Fossil. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
HawgNSons.Com
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Oct 2009 06:06 PM  
October 7 2009 Lake County Illinois 6:28pm. Wind SW 9mph. 58 degrees. Clear, Barometer 29.97 Steady, Waxing Gibbous 86% of the Moon is Illuminated. Tonight the winds have calmed from the 25mph gusts the last couple days. At 6:02pm a doe & her fawn approached from the South West and milled around in the corn for about 15 minutes. They came to within 13 yards of my blind before they turned and headed West. It wasn't 20 minutes later and a nice 10 pointer came through and basically followed their path. I have this buck on video in velvet this summer (July 12 2009). My blind palace worked perfectly

Be a Hawg in the Game...of YOUR Choice!
HawgNSons.Com
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Oct 2009 06:06 PM  
jaz
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Oct 2009 01:55 AM  

To even see a deer like that here in Vermont, let alone pass it up!?! Nice one! Feel lucky.

tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Oct 2009 03:26 AM  
That ol'boy better be glad he's not in Alabama cause I would have laid the smack down !
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
wellshunts65807
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Oct 2009 05:34 AM  

Hey man what a great buck and an even greater piece of film. He responded beautifully to the grunts and you got some great footage awesome job! What a wonerful opportunity if he's one of the ones on your hit list with the mount on the wall and the great footage this will go from generations to come. Great job guys and thank you very much!

Jackie Wells

Jackie Wells
HawgNSons.Com
6 Point
6 Point

--
21 Oct 2009 05:16 PM  
Thanks guys...

Jackie...I have videos of him in velvet also...if you follow that video back to YouTube and check out the July 12 2009 video you will see.
wellshunts65807
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
22 Oct 2009 05:09 AM  
Hawg,
That is a really awesome animal! I really enjoy those videos and think your doing a really beautiful job with that camera. I'm hoping to have soom great footage like that before long myself maybe in the near future I can shre some with you as well but until then keep em coming and I'll keep watching and learning from a great outdoors man!
Thanks again God Bless and Best Hunting!
Jackie Wells
P.S.
I aloso have my own group on Outdoorchannels community site and do a Dailey blog on a topic and try to share what knowlege I have with everyone on the site and in my group Ozarks Folks and I'm always looking for New topics that interest people. thanks for your help!
Jackie Wells
Fossilman
6 Point
6 Point

--
26 Oct 2009 05:39 PM  
Great and good luck.........
God,family and friends,nothing better!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!