Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
THIS YEARS FOOD PLOTS
Last Post 28 Sep 2009 05:20 PM by pinetree. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
24 Sep 2009 05:14 PM  
HAS EVERYONE FINISHED PLANTING THIS YEARS FOOD PLOTS????????WELL WE ARE GOING TO PLANT THIS SAT AND SUN. I KNOW IT MAY SEEM LATE FOR SOME OF YOU GUYS..BUT IT IS STILL AROUND 88 TO 90 DOWN HERE IN THE DAY AND AROUND 72-75 AT NIGHT....WE HAVE HAD A GOOD BIT OF RAIN SO WE WILL BE GOOD THERE...WELL IAM READY FOR SEASON TO START...BOW SEASON COMES IN THE 17TH OF OCT..JUST ABOUT 4 MORE WEEKENDS....
MIKE EVERETT
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
24 Sep 2009 09:53 PM  
The rain has kept us from planting so far........it almost gets dry enough ....then here comes the rain again.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
26 Sep 2009 04:03 PM  
We have a different problem than we have ever had to deal with. TOO MUCH RAIN !! Most of our food plots are in dry creek bottoms and near creeks in pastures, because we have draught problems every year,. But this time all that back fired. Those same plots are flooded now.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
26 Sep 2009 05:22 PM  
I know how you feel Matt,we got almost a foot of rain in one day.It was wild.I hope the rain is done for a while...ready to plant and still have time to prepare for bow season.
Good Luck Guys.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
28 Sep 2009 05:20 PM  
WELL WE GOT MOST ALL THE PLOTS PLANTED THIS WEEKEND....BUT BOY IT WAS A TUFF WEEKEND...WE HAD TO DIGE THE RAIN ....WE HAD ABOUT 12 OUT OF THE 24 MEMBERS SHOW UP.....ONLY HAD 2 AND A 1/2 TRACTORS..BUT WE DID HAVE ONE OF THOSE BOBCAT BRUSH CUTTERS AND MAN THAT THING IS BAD..........WELL SINCE WE PLANTED IT MOST LIKELY WILL NOT RAIN FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS..JUST BECAUSE WE NEED A LITTLE... OH WELL...WELL GUYS MAYBE SINCE WE NEED THE RAIN IT WILL DRY UP FOR YA"LL...GOOD LUCK.....
MIKE EVERETT
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!