Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

STOP THE CALLS
Last Post 25 Sep 2009 03:11 AM by BOWHUNTER. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
john
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Sep 2009 03:28 AM  
Legal action will come soon if the calls do not stop from buckmasters......I am a blue collar worker who is proud of his job and works hard for it and the money that comes with that honor. I do not give away my hard earned income to just anyone and thought i was doing something good for the vet hunts but now i am deeply truly disappointed in Buckmasters and ashamed that Jackie is doing this to the public who are his loyal fans.
Dennis Engeman
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Sep 2009 04:18 AM  
but you agree to receive the calls if you sign up for any contests
WVHunter129
Forum Administrator
8 Point
8 Point

--
24 Sep 2009 01:49 PM  
Dennis is correct and this has been going on as long as there has been a Buckmasters association. I have no ties to Buckmasters even though I am an Admin. The staff here are not paid or do we get any special privileges from Buckmasters...we have no affiliation with Buckmasters. We are just a group of hunters who like reading the magazines, watching the shows and when the forum was started was asked when we signed up if we would like to be on the staff of the forum. We don't even have any control on the forum, by control I mean the guts of the software.

What I am getting at is that if you sign up for the contests on the main website and put your phone number down you will be getting calls. I do.

I just tell them that I am not interested and if they persist I hang up.
WVHunter129
Live to Hunt/Hunt to Live
Forum Administrator
HawgNSons.Com
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Sep 2009 04:37 PM  
deerslayer...you are shooting blanks!!! there is NOTHING you can do about it...UNLESS they threaten you!...even if you didn't sign anything!...I could prank call you all day long...and still...there is NO legal recourse.
Be a Hawg in the Game...of YOUR Choice!
BOWHUNTER missouri
8 Point
8 Point

--
25 Sep 2009 03:11 AM  
they been calling me i told them i'm not interested and they said ok , but they still call, but i just ignor them and go on. they can call all they want , but i'm not anserwing.
GIT-R-DONE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!