Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Stop the anti-hunting "Regulatory Czar" appointment
Last Post 26 Sep 2009 01:03 AM by btr568. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
trinitydeerslayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Sep 2009 07:43 PM  

Don't know if this has been posted yet but this your last chance to tell your state representatives NOT to vote for the Annointed One's choice for this new "Regulatory Czar" position within the federal gov't. If this guy could strip our rights and heritage away today he wouldn't hesitate for a second.

Click on the link below for the United State's Sportsman's Alliance and contact your elected officials today.

http://www.ussportsmen.org/Page.aspx?pid=2066

btr568
6 Point
6 Point

--
26 Sep 2009 01:03 AM  
trinty,your intentions are good but......the Obama folks on here won't bother to check up,deny or even think,what was I thinking when they voted.This is truly the end of the Nation of our Fathers.My dad served over 20 years in the Navy,3 tours in Nam.I served 4 in the 82nd Airborne and thousands upon thousands like us were trained to fight the nations that ours is steadfastly becoming day by day.Yup you guessed it,it is snowing in hell right now
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!