How do you post pictures?
Last Post 11 Oct 2011 07:09 PM by Geecheeboy. 6 Replies.
Author Messages
ShedHead
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Jul 2007 09:40 PM  
Photobucket doesn't work anymore! Thanks for your help.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
30 Jul 2007 10:50 PM  
Hi ShedHead, if you look toward the top of this Section there are Sticky Topics on posting pics... hope that helps.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
31 Jul 2007 01:57 PM  
Here you do. When you post pictures You need to click on the REPLY button in the tool are in that page is a INSERT/EDIT IMAGE. click  on that and then put in the

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n311/shedhead_01/Kenseth.jpg like you had and then it should show up like this
Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
31 Jul 2007 02:04 PM  
That was the picture you wanted right? If you were trying to use that an your Avatar or your profile picture then you need to have that on your computer and do an attachment type like deal. Click on your PROFILE thing at the top right, in the green bar and click the EDIT profile at the bottom and then scan down to the bottom where the Avatar and the My Picture are is at you will be a BROWSE button click that and then look for your picture area on your computer, select the picture you want And click Open, then at the bottom of the screen click update profile.
Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
Ronald Ray Jr.
6 Point
6 Point

--
31 Jul 2007 02:06 PM  
OOPS!!! In the first post I did, I meant to say Here you go... Not here you do!!!
Ronald Lee Ray Jr.
rrjr11@cox.net
Disabled Navy Veteran
countryguy
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Oct 2011 11:07 AM  
hello ! n goodmorning to all. I'm trying to figure out how to add my buck to my image. can anyone help
Ron
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Oct 2011 07:09 PM  
Ok, I click on reply, and all I can do is post. I click on my profile and it leaves the social forums and goes to a totally different page, I click on settings and it returns to the thread! All I'd like to do is be able to post pics from my computer to posts! Now can that be done or not???????? I have had some smartazz answers to a simple question, directions to these pinned threads, and insults for not posting pics with posts about the deer I've killed. Either I can or I can't so what the f@$% is the answer??????????????????????? BTW, I've also added my signature line 5 times, and it shows up on my profile...........when I can find it, but it doesn't put it into my posts, so what's up with that?????????????????????????????????
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, DU, QDMA, ASA, OYOA, Everyday Hunter, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

---
Active Forums 4.2