Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Pictures in Huntin' Camp
Last Post 19 Jul 2007 06:25 PM by BetaLead. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Eric Scivicque
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Jul 2007 02:52 PM  
How do I get a picture gallery in huntin' camp?  I noticed that you and a few of the other users have one.  Do I do that with RSS? 
Peace through superior firepower.

“The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail, the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation.” Col. Jeff Cooper USMC.
Eric Scivicque
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 Jul 2007 02:54 PM  
How can we edit posts? I meant to ask melsue how to get the pictures in the huntin' camp and forgot to type her name... and now I can't edit?
Peace through superior firepower.

“The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail, the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation.” Col. Jeff Cooper USMC.
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
18 Jul 2007 05:56 PM  

Huntin’ Camp profile….

You will see a create a profile option and There is a Help? Tab that will assist you.

There is a Profile Settings option to aid you also in the layout assistance. You can name your profile and make it uniquely your own.

There is, on the top right, an option called Module and this has pull down tabs: MyFriends, MyProfile, MyBlogs, MyPictures, MyText, MyList, MyRSS, MyGuestbook. Next is a pull down tab for Left, Center, Right as to where you may choose to place these on your profile page. Or the option to Add and name your own.

I created my photo album under MyPictures. I directly uploaded pics I had on my computer and you can create and name your own album.

You can for each module, create a color scheme, choose an icon, and make up a catchy name for it.

Each module you add to your profile will have a settings and edit option to make changes.

I hope this helps. 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Archer EV
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Jul 2007 02:50 PM  
Mel,

I wondered about the pictures too. I am pretty savvy with computers but just do not see how to do it. There is no option in my profile for pictures. There is My Friends, My RSS, My Profile, etc. but no "My Pictures" in the drop down. I think I got short-changed.
If it wouldn't a been good
I wouldn't a done it.
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Jul 2007 04:17 PM  
Posted By archer ev on 07/19/2007 8:50 AM
Mel,

I wondered about the pictures too. I am pretty savvy with computers but just do not see how to do it. There is no option in my profile for pictures. There is My Friends, My RSS, My Profile, etc. but no "My Pictures" in the drop down. I think I got short-changed.

Let me ask about this one. 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Beta Lead
Site Admin
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Jul 2007 06:25 PM  
Fixed!
Sorry about that
What? Who me?
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!