Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Why Deleted Post
Last Post 25 Feb 2008 05:44 AM by MelSue. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
PrairieHunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Feb 2008 03:32 AM  

First of all, I was a "World Record, Record Book" or something like that on the old forum.  I had also been a Buckmasters member for many years.  I wrote a post on here yesterday explaining a problem I had with Buckmasters, which this forum is a part of.  Buckmasters has every right to delete any post they choose to, it is their site.  My post explained why many people have left the Buckmasters group, which I think would be a benefit for them to come face-to-face with.  A state controlled media is not always the best solution.  Anyway, since my post was deleted, I doubt this post will matter to you.  By the way, congrats to Melsue, I do remember you from the days before you were an adminstrator.  I'm glad things worked out for you.  

MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Feb 2008 04:12 AM  
Hi PrairieHunter, Thanks on the Congrats. I was not able to read the post that was deleted. I think that if someone has a problem with Buckmasters, on matters such as subscriptions, or matters of this nature, those should be taken up with Customer Support. If you want to send me a PM with some highlights of the previous post, you can surely do that. I'm not sure without knowing much about the previous post, I can offer much else.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Feb 2008 05:44 AM  
Thanks for the PM. I hope the issues get resolved. I hope someday you can become a valued forum contributor. I need a co conspirator in the joke department.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!