Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Invisible?
Last Post 03 Feb 2008 07:43 AM by paganville. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
IconTC30
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Feb 2008 04:42 AM  
I am being told by another member that my posts are not visible...Am I doing something wrong?...Thanks in advance
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
03 Feb 2008 05:08 AM  
Hi paganville, I looked at your posts and they all seem blackened. I think you are choosing a font color for your text and also choosing to make the background for your text black. I tried to do some editing to your posts and take out the background of the black color but I could not. I think for all of your posts, I may just edit and copy and paste them and see if that makes them visible to everyone. In the toolbox when you make a post try not choosing the black color for the background text and see if that clears it up.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
03 Feb 2008 05:19 AM  
For your one post, I did copy and paste it and it seems to be working now. Your above post obviously worked and was visible. Just have to be careful to not choose background text options. : )
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
IconTC30
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Feb 2008 07:43 AM  
I appreciate the quick responses...When posting in the shooting category as well as this one I did nothing differen't...I saw all of the options above the "body" of message (as I do right now), but I did not choose anything from there. I saw the font automatically select Arial and figured everything else was automatically set to an appropiate default..I am still a little confused, but will try and pay attention to that stuff...Thanks BTW I just clicked on text and background color and selected automatic on both...I use this computer on "High Contrast Black" and so the pallet of colors are all black for both text and bg...that's gotta have something to do with it, but what I don't know...sorry, but also I can read all of my posts just fine...
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!