Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Chat suggestion
Last Post 06 Jan 2010 06:53 PM by whitetailbuckfever15. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
buck
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 Jul 2007 02:42 AM  
I tried the new chat and i was wondering if you guys could somehow alert others that someone is in the chat room and make it possible to stay in the chat and talk on the forums as well like the old bucktalk. thanks
rackaholic1989
6 Point
6 Point

--
26 Jul 2007 03:04 AM  
yup i agree..no one ever knows if someone is in the chat unless they go in..i liked the way the old one was
If Its Brown It's Down!
Chuck Manetta
12 Point
12 Point

--
26 Jul 2007 06:30 AM  
Interesting Observation! 
Chuck Manetta
Click on this image to see my homepage!
"Fidelis Incorruptus"
Beta Lead
Site Admin
6 Point
6 Point

--
26 Jul 2007 02:26 PM  
In the VEEERRRYY near future the chat will open up in a seperate window.

What? Who me?
whitetailbuckfever15
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
06 Jan 2010 06:53 PM  
you know i got a button buck this season and im only 15 we were in the treestand on a private land my dad called
it in and it came right from the galley and it wasn't big but it was pretty dumb it trotted to trying to make me move i couldn't hold my heart from pounding i wanted it came on my side of the treestand its a two man
treestand i had a perfect range for the perfect shot i shot it. It droped only one shot to hit it in the neck i dropped dead i waited 5 minutes came down from the treestand and held it up and touched the buttons
people my dad talked to said that it was considered a doe but i don't believe that i felt buttons. a month
later i had two fresh bags of fresh meat. i guess thing of hunting is you need to be cofidents holding the gun and aiming. And thats my hunting story im from ohio i would love to hunt with members of the buckmasters crew next winter in shotgun seasonn by the way i didn't drop my button buck with a scope on my 20 ga i used the small bar.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!