Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

slow m
Last Post 21 Jul 2007 05:05 AM by MelSue. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
jr32560
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
21 Jul 2007 03:35 AM  
what the ???? why is this new site so slow????the old site was much quicker and a lot easier to understand for us redneck types!!sorry i am not impressed!!!!  so delete if ya'll  want I'l get over it!!!!
this new site really tickle my fancy!!!!!!   glad ya'll like it ---it's still slow!!!!
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
21 Jul 2007 05:05 AM  
Posted By jr32560 on 07/20/2007 9:35 PM
what the ???? why is this new site so slow????the old site was much quicker and a lot easier to understand for us redneck types!!sorry i am not impressed!!!!  so delete if ya'll  want I'l get over it!!!!
this new site really tickle my fancy!!!!!!   glad ya'll like it ---it's still slow!!!!

Site Admin
Spike
Spike

07/19/2007 12:35 PM [script removed]Alert 
Posted By Drhunter2k on 07/19/2007 12:11 PM
The only thing I don't like about the new site is it takes much longer to load. I have cable service but the site loads sometimes like dial-up day or night.

This will improve. Sites like this on very dependent on cacheing and we are continuing to tweak here and there.

Please see the above Post Regarding The Same Question/Issue You Mentioned.  I hope that you will stay and give the new site a chance to grow on you. 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!