Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
My Pictures in Profile
Last Post 20 Jul 2007 03:23 PM by archer ev. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Archer EV
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Jul 2007 03:06 PM  
I do not have a "My Pictures" option in the Module drop-down list in my profile setup.

If it wouldn't a been good
I wouldn't a done it.
WVHunter129
Forum Administrator
8 Point
8 Point

--
19 Jul 2007 03:12 PM  
Are you talking about the My Pictures in the Hunting Camp section where you built a profile? The My Profile just above, here on the forum isn't the same as the one in Hunting Camp sectiion. I don't think you can put any pictures there, only in the Hunting Camp section.
WVHunter129
Live to Hunt/Hunt to Live
Forum Administrator
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Jul 2007 04:34 PM  
He is talking about the Huntin' Camp, and he wants to make a photo album but cannot cause the drop down list for modules to include in this profile there does not have "My Pictures". Can someone in Admin add it to his drop down list? Is that possible? I read in another post that he was talking about the Huntin' Camp and not being able to post pictures.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Archer EV
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Jul 2007 05:26 PM  
Yes, Mel knows what I mean from an earlier post. I decided this was the better place to make my request. The photo above shows there is no "My Pictures" option in the Module drop-down list in the Huntin' Camp area. I assume it is available to others, as they have posted pictures, but it is missing from my choices.
I wouldn't a done it.
Beta Lead
Site Admin
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Jul 2007 06:23 PM  
Fixed!
Sorry about that.

Daniel E.
What? Who me?
WVHunter129
Forum Administrator
8 Point
8 Point

--
19 Jul 2007 06:36 PM  
archer ev sorry also...I can't view the picture from here at work since you are using photobucket to host the pictures. For some reason our ITO staff where I work has blocked access to photobucket.

I see that BetaLead has fixed the issue.
WVHunter129
Live to Hunt/Hunt to Live
Forum Administrator
Archer EV
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Jul 2007 03:23 PM  
Thank you gentlemen. It is fixed now. I understand that there will be some bumps in any new roll-out. I have been involved with several such new system roll-outs at work and there are always some issues to deal with as well as apprehension by many of the users. So far, I like what I see. Good job to all!

Archer EV
I wouldn't a done it.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!