Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

login tab
Last Post 19 Jul 2007 11:57 AM by MelSue. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
wrenchman30 (guest)

--
19 Jul 2007 08:33 AM  
ok day two now i cant find a login since i registered on 7/18 when i try to post on the forums of course i need to login. i would think the money paid to the IT people someone would think ahead and say hey the members will need to register and login maybe we should do that. also i would really like to see a tab that would let me insert pics. most of that junk at the top of the window to post the messages has absouletly no meaning to most of us members.
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Jul 2007 11:57 AM  
Posted By n/a on 07/19/2007 2:33 AM
ok day two now i cant find a login since i registered on 7/18 when i try to post on the forums of course i need to login. i would think the money paid to the IT people someone would think ahead and say hey the members will need to register and login maybe we should do that. also i would really like to see a tab that would let me insert pics. most of that junk at the top of the window to post the messages has absouletly no meaning to most of us members.

You are not showing up in the members list here as wrenchman30.  You did register OK?  On the right top of the page where it says Register Log In, move just to the left of this and you will see Register Here,, try clicking that and Registering.  A few glitches to be worked out sometimes.  

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!