Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

coockies/photos
Last Post 19 Jul 2007 05:56 PM by Phoenix. 9 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Phoenix
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Jul 2007 04:26 AM  

for some reason when i login and select the remeber me box , it will not allow me to close the forum and reopen it at a later time with out first re-loging in again. i have cleared my coockies and i get the same result.

as for Photos, i have tried several times to post photos in the forums and each time they don't come up. i have tried clicking on the insert/edit photo Icon but nothing happens. iam using the URL link on Photobucket as well, still nothing.

To Hunt or Not to Hunt, that is the question? While your pondering that, i'll be in the woods. My Values are the Army Values; Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
Pfc. Chris Smith
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Jul 2007 05:39 AM  
When you post a new topic, on the toolbar there is an Insert/Edit Image Option (third row down on the left side) which brings up a place to put the URL link from Photobucket and that should work. I just did a test pic post in the Mod Section and it worked for me. I am sorry you have having difficulty.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Jul 2007 05:42 AM  

I just put the URL link for this swimming smiley from Photobucket into the Insert/Edit Image on the toolbar and it worked. 
Phoenix
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Jul 2007 05:56 AM  

Melsue, i can click on that icon all day long and nothing comes up to place a URL. it just might be me and my setup

To Hunt or Not to Hunt, that is the question? While your pondering that, i'll be in the woods. My Values are the Army Values; Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
Pfc. Chris Smith
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
19 Jul 2007 06:12 AM  
I am sorry Chris.. I am just not sure why it is not working for you... 

On the toolbars does your spellchecker work?  At first mine did not and I had to go to Internet Explorer and Download the latest version and then it worked.
Beta Lead
Site Admin
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Jul 2007 01:02 PM  
Posted By Phoenix on 07/18/2007 11:56 PM

Melsue, i can click on that icon all day long and nothing comes up to place a URL. it just might be me and my setup

What internet browser are you using?
What? Who me?
Phoenix
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Jul 2007 05:25 PM  
i'm running dialup on  AOHell
Pfc. Chris Smith
Beta Lead
Site Admin
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Jul 2007 05:40 PM  
Check to see if you allow popups. Some browsers may see the window that appears as a popup. Most browsers will allow you to set the feature by web address. Try allowing popups from www.buckmasters.com. There is another method, you can click the Source button and manually type in the code. This is not as easy. I will post the code in a few moments.
What? Who me?
Beta Lead
Site Admin
6 Point
6 Point

--
19 Jul 2007 05:43 PM  
Here you go

#img src="Your url goes here " /#

Replace the # signs with a "<"  arrow (no quotes) at the beginning and ">" arrow (no quotes) At the end. 

Hope this helps
Daniel E.
What? Who me?
Phoenix
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Jul 2007 05:56 PM  
ok, i'm a DEE DEE DEE, i had my popups blocked. it worked
Pfc. Chris Smith
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!