Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Second Blonde Joke
Last Post 07 Dec 2007 03:14 PM by buckslayer55. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Dakota Danny
6 Point
6 Point

--
15 Sep 2007 11:35 PM  
A beautiful blonde model rolls into a high end bank in New York.  The valet parks her high end Rolls Royce.  She is wearing all high end attire.  Coach Bags, D&G Sunglasses, and what not.  She asks the manager if she can speak to him about  a loan.  He seemed perplexed about this being she was wearing more in clothes than many make in a month.  

When asked for the amount, the lady said, I just need $5000 for a month.  The banker does a credit check with very limited results.  He asks her if she has collateral.  This big word tripped her up.  He explains that collateral is something she owns that the bank will temporarilly take control of to ensure her repayment.  She offers her sunglasses, her hat, but nothing is of value enough.  Suddenly she in a flash of brilliance says "I know you can use my Rolls Royce".  She acknowledges that she owns it outright.  Being an unknown quantity, the manager insists that he take temporary ownership of he vehicle.  The blonde seemed a little bothered but just asked if it would be safe.  The manager informed her that it would be under lock and key in their vault.  

A month goes by and the blonde shows up at the bank.  She asks the manager what her balance was.  The manager says after interest, you owe us $5100.  The lady proceeds to pull open a purse packed with $1000 bills.  She hands over the repayment.  

The manager can't help but ask, "If you had all of these assets, why would you ever ask for a loan for $5000?".  The blonde smiles and says, where else in New York are you going to park a car for a month for $100? 
Firepoggy
8 Point
8 Point

--
30 Sep 2007 08:25 PM  
Smart thinking
To Authenticate the posting experience, this post may contain impact shots.
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
02 Oct 2007 06:32 AM  
That's the first smart blonde joke I've ever read. LOL , thanks for sharing it!
z3z528

--
04 Oct 2007 02:55 AM  
that is a good one... ive never heard of a smart blonde joke until this one... Nice!!
Ohio is where the Big Bucks Roam!!!
buckslayer55
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
07 Dec 2007 03:14 PM  
thats the only smart blonde joke you will ever hear so dont get used to it..!!!!!!
More huntin less working......
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!