Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Smart fisherman
Last Post 12 Feb 2010 06:35 PM by rebel deer hunter. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Chris
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Jan 2010 07:10 PM  

After a day fishing in the ocean a fisherman is walking from the pier carrying two lobsters in a bucket. He is approached by the ranger who asks him for his fishing license.

The fisherman says to the warden, "I did not catch these lobsters, they are my pets. Everyday I come down to the water and whistle and these lobster jump out and I take them for a walk only to return them at the end of the day."

The warden, not believing him, reminds him that it is illegal to fish without a license.

The fisherman turns to the warden and says, "If you don't believe me then watch," as he throws the lobsters back into the water.

The warden, wide-eyed and intrigued, says, "Now whistle to your lobsters and show me that they will come out of the water."

The fisherman turns to the warden and says, "What lobsters?"

Chris Adams
Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. -Geneis 27:3
Protect your hunting rights, "Spay or neuter a liberal."
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
12 Feb 2010 06:35 PM  
lol thats a good one
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!