Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

decoy
Last Post 09 Jul 2009 04:39 PM by doeslayer. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
27 Oct 2008 12:43 AM  
One night during the local deer hunting season a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy country bar for possible DUI violations.  At closing time, he saw a deer hunter tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, then try his keys in five different cars before he found his.  He sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.  All the other deer hunters left the bar and drove off.  Finally he started his engine and began to pull away.  The police officer was waiting for him.  He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test.  The results showed a reading of 0.00.  The puzzle officer demanded to know how that could be.  The deer hunter replied, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."
SOUTHERN PRIDE
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
27 Oct 2008 12:44 AM  
sorry bout that it didnt work
SOUTHERN PRIDE
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
27 Oct 2008 12:50 AM  
One night during the local deer hunting season a police officer was staking out a particulary rowdy country bar for possible DUI violations. At closing time he saw a deer hunter tumble out the bar, trip over the curb, then try his key in five different cars before he found his. He sat in the front seat fumbleing around with his keys for several minutes. All of the other hunters left the bar and drove away. Finally he sarted his car and began to pull away. The officer was waiting for him, he stopped the driver, read him his rights then administered the breath alizer test. The results show 0.00. The puzzled officer demanded to now what he was on, the hunter replied " tonight im the decoy".
SOUTHERN PRIDE
marcus99
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
31 Oct 2008 02:03 PM  
lol
go Dale Jr. #88
cory
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Feb 2009 07:41 PM  
haha thats funny
go dale jr. #88
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
09 Jul 2009 04:39 PM  
Been there and done that
wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!