Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Redneck Marines
Last Post 02 Sep 2008 10:01 PM by fredfred321. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Chris
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Sep 2008 10:01 PM  
You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you refer to your 5-Ton Oshkosh as your Monster Truck.

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you never wear underwear under your fatigues.

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you asked where’s the suspenders when they issued you your uniform clothing at boot camp.

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you refer to your D.I. as uncle sarge.

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you think Parris Island Boot Camp is like gator hunting in the bayous.

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you show up at the induction center and ask where do I bunk my Arkansas Razor Hog?

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you take a **** on the fire hydrant.

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you ask where’s the general store?

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you ask can I have a horse?

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you attempt to load your M-16 one round at a time.

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you refer to the D.I. as a good ole' boy.

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you refer to people of non white origin as ‘Colored Folk.’

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you think Shit-on-a-Shingle is GREAT Food!

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you refer to the Navy Nurses as ‘Women Folk.’

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you pass out from getting your inoculation shots.

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you follow a bumblebee back to its hive to get some honey.

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you say “Yes Mam” to the local street hooker.

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if after taking control of an enemy town you enter the schoolhouse, see a bunch of sweat young girls standing around, and you yell “Fresh Meat Tonight.”

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you catch a deadly cobra snake and yell out to your buddies, “Fresh Snake on the Pit Tonight.”

You may be a ‘Redneck Marine’ if you enter an enemy village, find an old woman (grandma), a young woman (mother), and her two daughters age 12 and 15 and tell the sergeant, yeeeee dogs I’m gonna have’m all, I’m sleeping here tonight!!!
Chris Adams
Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. -Geneis 27:3
Protect your hunting rights, "Spay or neuter a liberal."
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!