Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Permits
Last Post 02 Jun 2008 03:02 PM by SHADOW HUNTER. 6 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Olsplittoe
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
19 Mar 2008 10:20 PM  
A woman from Austin Texas, who was a tree huger and anti-hunter, purchased several acers of Hill country land, near  LakeTravis, Texas. There was a huge tree on one of highest points of her land. She wanted to view the naturel splender of her land so she climbed the tree. On the way up the tree she run into a Spotted Owl, witch then attaced her. As the woman made her slidding escape down the tree she incurred many splinters in her crotch!
In some considerable pain the lady made haste to the nearest doctor who was some 35 min. away. She explained to the doc that she was an environmentalist and a anti-hunter and how she came to receive the splinters. The doc listened to her story and  told her to go into the examining and he would see if he could help her. The impatient patient waited for three hours before the doc reappeared. The angry  woman demanded "What took so long?" The doc said with a smile, I first had to get permits from the U S  Environmental Department , the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, and Keep Texas Beautiful before I could remove old growth timber from a recreational area, and I'm sorry but they turned me down.
" God Bless Texas"
Howard
6 Point
6 Point

--
20 Mar 2008 05:58 PM  
giggity
Conner Spohn
6 Point
6 Point

--
25 Mar 2008 01:11 AM  
Paybacks can really hurt.
jkoehler
Forum Moderator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Mar 2008 07:35 AM  
OUCH- LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'
marcus99
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Apr 2008 11:55 AM  
LOL
go Dale Jr. #88
countrygirl
Forum Moderator
8 Point
8 Point

--
16 May 2008 05:05 PM  
lol thats a good one..love it!!!
SHADOW HUNTER
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
02 Jun 2008 03:02 PM  
Thats the best one yet! LOL
IF YOU CANT PLAY WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!