Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

2 ministers ans a Rabbi
Last Post 09 Jul 2009 04:59 PM by doeslayer. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Mark
8 Point
8 Point

--
23 Nov 2007 04:58 AM  

A Priest,A Baptist Preacher,and a Rabbi all served as chaplains to the students of Northern Michagan University. They would get together 2-3 times a week for coffee and to talk shop.

One day someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard. A real challenge would be to preach to a Bear. One thing led to another and they decided to do a little experiment. They would all go out into the woods ,find a bear, preach to it and try to convert it.

Seven days later, they get together to discuss their experience.

Father Flannery, who has his arm in a sling,is on crutches ,and has various bandages on his body and limbs,goes first. I went into the woods and found me a bear and began to read to him from the Catechism. Well that bear wanted nothin to do with that and began to slap me around he said. So I quickly grabbed my holly water and sprinkled him and said " Holy Mary Mother of God, and he became as gentle as a lamb. The Bishop is coming next week to give him first communion and confirmation." 

Rev.Billy Bob Spoke next. He was in a wheel chair,with an arm and both legs in casts,and an I V drip. In his best fire and brimstone oratory he claimed,"Well Brothers you know that we don't sprinkle! I went went out and found me a bear and I read God's Holy word to him but he wanted nothing to do with it.So I took hold of him and we started to wrestle down one hill and up the next until we came to a creek .So I quickly dunked him and Baptized his hairy soul. And just like you said he became as gentle as a lamb. and we spent the rest of the day singing Praises to Jesus!!!" 

The Preist and the Reverand both looked down at the Rabbi who was lyng in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with iv's and monitors running in and out of him. The Rabbi speaks up and says " Looking back on it,circumcision may not have been the best way to start!"  

Clark
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Nov 2007 09:50 PM  
Oh that's good.
"I find the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." Thomas Jefferson
dearslayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Nov 2007 11:06 PM  
owwwwwwwwwww now that was good
secondchance
6 Point
6 Point

--
26 Nov 2007 04:41 AM  
That was realy good.
John 316
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
09 Jul 2009 04:59 PM  
Now that was funny
wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!