Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Ladies ??? # 2 (Continued)
Last Post 13 Nov 2007 01:06 AM by tubby. 81 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 5 << < 12345 > >>
Author Messages
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
22 Oct 2007 03:56 AM  
Oh my goodness.... my girl now has a new respect for all of you guys on here... who give me some ribbing. She's been doing the crossing of her arms and patting her shoulders like she is hugging herself... telling me... I am a dork. I am so glad to have entertained her. LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
22 Oct 2007 08:47 PM  
Ain't kids fun!
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
Turkulese
6 Point
6 Point

--
23 Oct 2007 01:13 AM  
At least you have a sense of humor about it
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
23 Oct 2007 01:29 AM  
Yeah,,, my girl makes me laugh all of the time.. she is a crack up. I love to laugh.

Anyone see Gone Baby Gone? Just curious..... I saw it on Sunday.... very disturbing movie..... I hated the ending... well bittersweet ending. I won't give it away... movie is complicated.... Just curious if anyone has seen it?
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
23 Oct 2007 02:07 AM  
Hey all, back from vacation/bear hunting. Chalk up another year that I will go bearless. Lack of acorns and hickory nuts has forced our Black bear population north into North Carolina. It will be years before they migrate back south they say. It's back to deer hunting now. I passed on 6 does this morning hoping a buck would be following. No such luck.

So what did I miss over the past 10 days?
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
23 Oct 2007 02:16 AM  
Well,I finally got to go back to work part time.We are finally getting a good rain and looks the chance will be around for few days.
Tubby
Firepoggy
8 Point
8 Point

--
23 Oct 2007 02:19 AM  
Posted By mcraddock on 10/22/2007 8:07 PM
Hey all, back from vacation/bear hunting. Chalk up another year that I will go bearless. Lack of acorns and hickory nuts has forced our Black bear population north into North Carolina. It will be years before they migrate back south they say. It's back to deer hunting now. I passed on 6 does this morning hoping a buck would be following. No such luck.

So what did I miss over the past 10 days? 

Can you send one of those 6 my way? I have been seeing plenty but they are either too far away or too close and I cannot move without being busted. Been hunting 3 weeks and have yet to release an arrow

To Authenticate the posting experience, this post may contain impact shots.
papa99
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
23 Oct 2007 02:32 AM  
was a good weekend. lots of dee.r trying to hold out for mr big at least till the rut is over. my mind saying let them go. my trigger finger on the other hand is saying maby not. woe is me! how long can i take it?
MelSue
Forum Administrator
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
23 Oct 2007 02:44 AM  
Hiya Mark, hope you get your Mr. Big this season.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
23 Oct 2007 12:28 PM  
Good luck on Mr Big,as for me I would extremly happy with a doe,since I have yet to kill one with a bow.
Tubby
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
23 Oct 2007 06:51 PM  
Hello everyone been away for the past 6 weeks. I had a staph infection in my back, been laid up since the end of Aug, I'm just getting back to normal, will read all of the post to get caught back up. Good luck to all this hunting season.
wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
23 Oct 2007 07:28 PM  
Welcome back doeslayer
Tubby
Camogirl
Forum Moderator
6 Point
6 Point

--
24 Oct 2007 02:15 AM  
I've been in Chicago on business... just got back and hoping to get some hunting time in this week
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"
-Camo-
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
24 Oct 2007 03:01 AM  
Hey everyone,how's things tonight?
Tubby
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
24 Oct 2007 04:16 AM  
Hey Tubby, busy night here at work. Trying to get back in the swing of things after altering my sleep schedule for vacation.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Oct 2007 01:41 AM  
I'm trying to get back in my old work routine,since I've gonna back to work 3 days aweek.
Tubby
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Oct 2007 04:54 AM  
All the members of my hunt club are getting together Friday to hunt all of our personal stands on the property for one massive assault on the deer herd. Pretty cool concept that I've never tried before. I'm looking foward to see what we get moving in there. 13 members on 467 acres plus a few guests so we will have the area pretty well covered. Anyone else ever try this?
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Oct 2007 01:29 PM  
Kinda sounds like opening day here,we usually have a big group then.
Tubby
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
25 Oct 2007 11:33 PM  
Opening day was kinda a dud this year as it fell on a thursday for us. Plus it was just so darn hot. Supposed to keep raining for us all through this weekend. Glad to see it, just bad timing. Maybe the deer will keep moving regardless.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
26 Oct 2007 01:37 AM  
Got a chance to ride down to the club this afternoon,saw alot of tracks and found a shed from last season.It has cooled off a lot here,has been in the 40's at night here.I hope the colder air gets the deer moving.
Tubby
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 5 << < 12345 > >>

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!