Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Home and land for sale........
Last Post 12 Jan 2010 07:30 PM by Fossil. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Fossilman
6 Point
6 Point

--
12 Jan 2010 07:30 PM  

Yes, my wife and I are packing up and moving out of North Dakota,going to hang our hat in Oregon from then on. My health can't handle the cold weather anymore.

I have two lots(developed)two out buildings (one is 12x16, other is 8x10 ft.)

House is two bedroom,single story with addition (16x12).

Small home, great for retirement or hunting and fishing house.

As for the outdoor stuff around here it's fishing (perch, bluegill, walleye, pike, crappie, trout, etc,etc) hunting, whitetail (lots of deer) access to private lands to hunt and fish.

North Dakota has elk,moose,whitetail,mule deer and pronghorn. Birds of many with pheasant,quail,geese,ducks,doves and grouse.Lots of coyote hunting too.

My land is on the end of the city lots with room for expansion for out buildings.Taxes are only $58.00 a year. Water,sewer,garbage pickup around $50.00 a month. Town is small with around 25 people,closest town is 17 miles away with 50 miles to a city.

If serious and want a small get away for a small price,email me.Land goes up for sale in Feburary, just want to be able to stay here until the months of April and (or) May to complete our move.

No middle man in this deal,what I quote is what you pay. No hidden costs!

Email me for pics and price if your a serious buyer.......

God,family and friends,nothing better!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!