Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Crossbow for sale or trade
Last Post 30 Nov 2008 12:15 AM by homemedic73. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
homemedic73
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Nov 2008 01:15 AM  
 I have a Horton Yukon SL crossbow for sale or trade.  It has 150lbs. draw, BSA Red dot scope, 2 quivers. Have 6 carbon arrows( left after miss in woods and end  into end while in target practice)Arrows have Eastman Silver Strike expandable tips with !.5 inch cut and handful of  feild tips.Also have pull strap for cocking bow and block style target. Bow also has mounts for swivel slings. It is for years old. Getting rid of it due to never been close enough to deer to pull the trigger and missed a few hogs due to misjudged distance. Have killed quite a few rabbits though and plenty of armidillos in my yard. Make price offer, but would really like trade for youth model .22 rifle/20 gauge combo for my daughter who has inherited my love for the woods and hunting. We have become somewhat serious dove and duck hunters and bow hunting doesn't seem to be for me I guess. Love it but 4 years and no real size killed has ended my patience for it. Plus going with my girls is just as much fun. Reply here and I will leave message here at Buckmasters with my Phone # and email address to discuss further.
homemedic73
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Nov 2008 12:15 AM  
This has been traded for Youth model 20 Gauge.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!