Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
Hunting Van with shooting blind
Last Post 04 Aug 2008 10:45 PM by MI-Dan. 0 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
MI-Dan
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Aug 2008 10:45 PM  

Hello 

This van is for sale on ebay-Item number: 140254524255

1992 Chevy Van. This van has been modified for hunting and is 100% street legal. There is a 4' x 4' cage in the back that's attached to a 2000lb winch that extend it through the roof. There are plexiglass windows in the corners and shooting rests at the openings. There is a weathproof ATV toggle switch within reach (while on it).   We put a raised roof on it last winter so there is plenty of headroom while hunting. It was black but we painted it with camo paint. I'm including 3 cans of camo spray paint. We put insulation on the interior roof.

•  The good: 
    It starts and runs great. I drove it to Iowa and back 9-15-07 no problems and just put gas in. 
  • My brother borrowed her for a couple weeks in January with no problems and even did a oil change. 
  • If you have a permit to hunt from a standing vehicle or private land, this is the perfect setup.
  •  The bad:
     The heater/blower switch works but not on high.
  •  A valve stem leaks oil. It puffs when started if it sits for awhile. It uses about 1/2 a quart between oil changes. It's been that way for the last 3 years I drove it and it never got worse. 
  • Various rust and dents.

Additional info
  •  It has the 4.3 V6.   129k  
  •  Cruise control 
  •  Air Conditioning 
  •  Power steering & Brakes 
  •  Power Windows & Lock 
  •  delay wipers
  •  AM/FM radio 
  •  8" rims front & rear
  •  Extra leaf in the rear, 1" spacer on the front 
  •  Class 3 hitch w/ extension. Accepts a 2" receiver or carrier.

Under Vehicle lift (works great)  350 lbs capcity (Man or beast)
 Remote cable inside & outside controls. 
 Transfer Base for drivers seat.
 The Hand controls and spinner knob do not come with the van.

This van is sold as is. Ask any questions before bidding.  I hunted three season with this van. The  cage has been up and down 100's of times with no problems, but check it out yourself. I weight about 170lb.

You shouldn't be afraid to drive this van any distance. Located in Auburn, Michigan (mouth of Saginaw Bay)  I'll work with the winner on possible delivery. 

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!