Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

AR-15 with lots of Extras for sale
Last Post 18 May 2008 09:05 AM by corbon169. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Phoenix
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
01 Nov 2007 07:37 AM  

Stag lower, Stag LPK, Magpul 93b stock, ergo grip, winter guard H buffer, Versapod VFG amd bi-pod single unit, Troy FF rails, full magpul ladder covers on rails, YHM flip up gas block front sight, ARMS #40 BUIS, 16" DPMS Upper with Vortex flash hider.

$1400.00 Shipped

Payment by USPS Money Order or Certified Check include copy of FFL you want gun sent to

Thanks
Chris

i am holding ae Larue QD LT-104 SPR/M4 Scope mount with 30mm rings until friday. i had a guy from another forum interested in it, but i gave him till friday to have the MO in my Hand or else he lost the deal. this will be included with the AR if current deal falls through.

To Hunt or Not to Hunt, that is the question? While your pondering that, i'll be in the woods. My Values are the Army Values; Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
Pfc. Chris Smith
huntininmissouri
6 Point
6 Point

--
01 Nov 2007 08:04 PM  
i'll forward this link to my wife for my Christmas list
Phoenix
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Dec 2007 12:53 PM  
Christmas deal, $1200.00/OBO Shipped to your FFL
To Hunt or Not to Hunt, that is the question? While your pondering that, i'll be in the woods. My Values are the Army Values; Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
Pfc. Chris Smith
BOWHUNTER missouri
8 Point
8 Point

--
13 Dec 2007 12:12 AM  
that is one sweat gun !!
GIT-R-DONE
turbo
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
18 May 2008 09:05 AM  
intrested in the magpul stock if it is still aviable pleasecontactme at corbon169 on aol. Thank you
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!