Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

Snack tip for traveling to your favorite spot!
Last Post 25 Nov 2007 02:32 AM by LittleBowHunter. 7 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
BigSam
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Aug 2007 10:35 PM  
Hey Guys,

Many of you have probally heard of doing this, but im just putting it out there for those who dont.

If your out for a long day of Hunting with your buddys, or even by yourself, everyone gets a little hungry here and there.

So if you traveling to your favorite spot with you atv, snowmobile, or anything with a motor for that matter, heres a great trick that i always like to use.

if you have some veal or chicken (any meat would realy work, be creative) at home all you hae to do is make a nice little breading for the meat and dip each slice in the breading lightly. make sure to cut the strips thin and lightly bread them.

Once youve done that put a little bit of oil on some alumion foil and place the breaded meat in it. then just crumple the top of the alumion foil so that the meat is tightly in there.

then al you got to do is when your read to go out to your favorite huntin spot is place the alumion foil on the engin of your ATV, Snowmobile (usualy works the best), or Mule and your good to go!

it usualy works the best when you have to travle a pretty long distance to get to your spot. And make sure not to park close to where your spot is. I usualy Bring along a camo Rain Cover so most of the smell stays under the cover.

But once your done with your Hunt and youve taken down that HUGE BUCK! you have a tastey little snack waiting for you!

Hope this is help to some people!
Give it a try!
BigSam
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Aug 2007 10:36 PM  
I probaly should have put this under foods, sorry!
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
14 Aug 2007 04:17 PM  
I have done this before with the manifold of my truck
wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
jr32560
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
24 Aug 2007 04:50 AM  
thanks bigsam will give it a try-sounds good!!
cb
8 Point
8 Point

--
24 Aug 2007 06:50 PM  
Looks like it would work as long as you don't put Limberger cheese on it too.lol
Archer EV
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Aug 2007 12:47 AM  
How far do I need to drive a Honda Four-Trax to cook a couple of venison chops to medium-rare?

If it wouldn't a been good
I wouldn't a done it.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
07 Sep 2007 02:40 PM  
all the way to my house and ill cook and eatem for ya
SOUTHERN PRIDE
Greg
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
25 Nov 2007 02:32 AM  
Me and my dad do this ALL the time! it always comes out great!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!