Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
wildview trail cam ???
Last Post 13 Jul 2010 03:33 PM by rescue1224. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
newhunter
12 Point
12 Point

--
07 Jan 2010 03:53 AM  

has anyone ever used wildview cameras? if so, how well do they work?

Webfetti.com

WVHunter129
Forum Administrator
8 Point
8 Point

--
07 Jan 2010 02:43 PM  
My son's co worker bought one and it appeared to be a very good camera. His is the flash model and another friend of my son has the infrared model and it seems to do good.

The co worker that has the flash model only had one issue and that was when the batteries get low, they will still take pictures at night, but they are all black. It appears that the camera is still working but the batteries are so low they can't charge the flash.

Other than that the camera seems to work flawlessly and was easy to program.
WVHunter129
Live to Hunt/Hunt to Live
Forum Administrator
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
07 Jan 2010 04:02 PM  
I only have two,an old stealth cam 35mm(which has bit the dust )and a moultrie gamespy......was wondering the same thing about the wild view cams,as I need to replace the old 35mm trail cam
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
OkieOutlaw
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Apr 2010 01:19 AM  
Don't waste your money... I bought a Wildview Infrared Extreme TGL5IR and it was a total piece of junk from the beginning. Several complaints to Wildview ended with them offering to replace it with a refurbished unit. Took it back to the store and got a full refund. NEVER AGAIN.
rescue1224
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Jul 2010 03:33 PM  
I have one but they make better ones than a wildview, it would be a great starter and for the money also
PETA (People eating tasty animals)
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!