Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
what are these?
Last Post 12 Feb 2009 07:47 PM by stubs. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
11 Feb 2009 11:40 PM  
i found these in my field when i went to fix the fence that something broke down last night.  what ever it was i only found hind feet no front foot prints  theres a pic. of one print next to mine and my dogs to compare to i wear size 10 1/2 and there were all these drag marks too. theres a pic. of fur mising from my dogs side its hard to see in the pic. i circled it but he still has his winter fur and the is more missing on the other side his neck and backs of his legs and the last couple weeks hes been whining and the 2 years ive had him he has never whined like that! last night he was squeeling and something else was growling and  went out with the gun but couldnt find him or anything else.

any body have any ideas on what it could be?
thanks
go BSU!!!!!
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
11 Feb 2009 11:43 PM  
i also forgot to say each one is about 3feet apart
go BSU!!!!!
trinitydeerslayer
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Feb 2009 02:57 PM  
Looks like a cat...here kitty, kitty!
stubs
6 Point
6 Point

--
12 Feb 2009 07:47 PM  
a cougar would only look like that if it was sprintig though right? so the tracks would be more like 7 or 8 feet apart. yes? its alternating left and right feet too! so...?
go BSU!!!!!
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!