Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

stealth cam 35mm
Last Post 08 Aug 2007 09:33 PM by tubby. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
emtsteve239
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Aug 2007 08:37 PM  
hey does anyone else in here use the stealth cam 35 mm camera? just wondering if anyone has had any trouble with it, i havent picked anything up on my yet. didnt know if someone could tell me how i need to set it up.
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
03 Aug 2007 11:09 PM  
I have one and got some really good pics,only two things I had any problems with was getting the film loaded and it not rewinding all the way.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
cfiloteo3
6 Point
6 Point

--
04 Aug 2007 08:50 AM  
I have had the same problems as tubby, but my Stealth Cam has never let me down. My dad uses a digital trail cam and I like the fact that you can take more pics than a 35mm. I still believe a 35mm camera takes better quality pics than a digital cam.
Crystal City,
Zavala County,
Deep South Texas
WVHunter129
Forum Administrator
8 Point
8 Point

--
08 Aug 2007 08:22 PM  
I also have a Stealth 35mm camera and only problems I have had is not getting the film pulled out enough for the gears to pick it up and sometimes it slow or doesn't fully rewind.

Now with most of the country have extreme temperatures you have to realize that the sensor works off heat. If the outside temperature is quite hot then the camera may not pickup that deer walking in front of it.

The Stealth is a good camera. I use it and a Moultrie 2.1 mega pixel digital camera and the phots from the 35 are a lot clearer and you don't have to worry about white outs or overexposures. But the digital is good cause you don't have to spend out a lot of money for film developing.
WVHunter129
Live to Hunt/Hunt to Live
Forum Administrator
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
08 Aug 2007 09:33 PM  
I got a new digital Moultrie this year,just waiting on the right time to get out and put it up.First time using a digital,my 35mm turned out some great pics last year.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!