Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
white button buck
Last Post 13 Jul 2010 03:38 PM by rescue1224. 25 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
jim
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
05 Nov 2008 08:43 PM  
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
06 Nov 2008 01:45 AM  
no pic
SOUTHERN PRIDE
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
09 Nov 2008 06:05 PM  
Great pic Jimbo !  Hope you don't mind me altering the URL format so your pic would show up here. 

I've never seen an albino, white or piebald in the wild. That would truly be a trophy for me.

ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
09 Nov 2008 07:32 PM  
nice albino and the turkeys are`nt bad either
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
11 Nov 2008 01:36 AM  
wuts in the tub? salt block?
SOUTHERN PRIDE
Maddog10
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Nov 2008 04:16 AM  
Would you guys shoot that deer? I was just thinking about it and it would be awesome to have an albino deer hanging on your wall but if you truly think about it its just a button buck like all the other button bucks except white. Just wondering if you guys would shoot that deer or if you would let him walk? As for me, im not sure. If the opportunity presented itself i think i'd have to take it. Also, is there any protective rights or laws or anything for albino deer?
Maddog10
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Nov 2008 04:18 AM  
Sorry for the double post but lookin back at the picture again, that deer is really small. I'd have a hard time pulling the trigger on a deer that young.
jim
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Nov 2008 05:06 PM  
yes thats a salt block in the tub.im not going to kill him this year . i hope no one else does either. there isnt but one more hunter around .
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
11 Nov 2008 08:32 PM  
couple more years and he`ll have some tasty backstraps .
Brandon
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
13 Nov 2008 10:08 PM  
It's illegal to kill albino deer in Illinois, but even if it was legal I don't think I would shoot an albino deer. There's just something about them that turns me away from it. They look so cool.
jim
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
14 Nov 2008 08:44 PM  
someone stole my camera that was taking his pic.why cant people respect  other peoples stuff.
mcraddock
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
14 Nov 2008 09:24 PM  
Sorry to hear that Jimbo. I think 99% of us hunters can agree that nuthing makes us more sick to our stomachs than walking into the woods only to find that someone gas taken your stand, camera, or anything else we assume another "hunter" would'nt take.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
15 Nov 2008 01:54 AM  
that sucks, if he stole ur camera, hill probly shoot that deer, esspicially if he sees the pic of it. I hunt a management are and my buddy had a 15 ft ladder stand stolen, next year same spot a 15 ft 2 man stolen, some people just have no respect, if i ever catch some1 attempting to steal my stand, hes gunna have a rude awaking
SOUTHERN PRIDE
aussiehunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Nov 2008 02:14 AM  
wow what a pretty deer, i have never heard of an albino deer, i would have a hard time taking it, but maybe if he had a nice rack on it would be thinking about it. and sorry to hear about your gear getting stolen.
walk softly, and carry a big gun
EricFlannery
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Dec 2008 03:52 AM  
Down side to an albino deer or any other albino is that it is a genetic defect and will only "handicap" the animal. Most true albinos are blind in one eye or both and are usually deaf in one ear or both which means easy target for cars cuz they can't hear them coming to get out of the way. I have heard from multiple hunters and ranchers that albino deer carry bad genetics and USUALLY doesn't mean always have very good racks. Everyone I know says do it a favor and take it out of the gene pool.
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered another round.
cfiloteo3
6 Point
6 Point

--
03 Jan 2009 07:42 AM  
Great pic and I hope you get to see him grow older. It will be interesting to see what he looks like in a couple years.
Crystal City,
Zavala County,
Deep South Texas
WANTABIGBUCK
12 Point
12 Point

--
13 May 2009 07:07 AM  
CUTE BUCK.
doeslayer
6 Point
6 Point

--
07 Jul 2009 06:52 PM  
Sorry to hear about the loss of your camera, that was a great pic i don't think that i would shhot him just yet. We had a nice piebald killed around here that was a 17 inch wide 8 pt. so give him some time and you might get a real nice trophy.
wake me up early, be good to my dogs and teach my children to pray.
BOWHUNTER missouri
8 Point
8 Point

--
07 Aug 2009 02:08 PM  
thats cool that u have an albino deer there . it would be cool just watch him grow. and sorry about your camera. we put my brothers stand up last year were we got permision to hunt and a week later it was gone. its sucks when you go in there to hunt and your tree stands gone.
GIT-R-DONE
jim
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
26 Sep 2009 01:07 AM  
http://s751.photobucket.com/albums/xx152/jimcoon/?action=view&current=whitiecloseup088.jpg" target="_blank">"white 

here is a new pic of the button buck 1 year later he is a 4 point
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!